Author Topic: Congratulations, dems. You’ve made an iron clad case against hillary clinton and the DNC  (Read 343 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Congratulations, dems. You’ve made an iron clad case against hillary clinton and the DNC

By DrJohn
Fri, Jun, 14th, 2019

Yesterday I wrote that Trump had goaded democrats and Pelosi into doing what he wanted, i.e. ban foreign foreign opposition research. He has repeatedly said that what happened to him should never happen to another President. But there’s more and the left still doesn’t get it and I need to spell it out even more clearly.

Trump has baited the left into making all kinds of caustic remarks and they have swallowed the lure.

Analysis of this Trump clip consumed most of the hour with O’Donnell interviewing several guests, including MSNBC contributor Jennifer Rubin, who went on an angry tirade against the President: “You have to ask a more fundamental question which is, how can anyone in their right mind and good conscience support putting this guy in office for another four years…” Another ‘fundamental question’: how does MSNBC retain viewership when it insults over half the U.S. population who voted for Trump?

Rubin continued: “He is a mess. He has betrayed his country. He will do it again. If he’s reelected can you imagine what he’s going to do, then? It’s really catastrophic.” The only one Trump has been betraying is the liberal media that he has rightfully labeled “fake news”.

Here’s what the DNC media spent its time on yesterday

Read much more:  Flopping Aces
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: