Author Topic: We have our own Jackie O today - she's called MELANIA T!  (Read 828 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We have our own Jackie O today - she's called MELANIA T!
« on: June 14, 2019, 05:07:34 pm »
We have our own Jackie O today - she's called MELANIA T! Trump compares his first lady to JFK's and defends ditching 'baby blue' Air Force One color scheme she picked

President Donald Trump said Friday in a TV interview on the Fox News Channel that 'Melania T' should be the first lady's new sobriquet, like 'Jackie O'
    He showed off his new Air Force One design on Thursday, saying it should replace Jackie O's preferred color scheme
    The current Air Force One is painted in cyan and robin's egg blue, and Trump wants a bolder, more masculine look
    Mrs. Trump is known for being a fashion plate, wearing some dresses that sell for thousands of dollars
    Jackie Kennedy (later Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, or 'Jackie O' after the assasination of John F. Kennedy) brought haute couture to the White House

By David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:18 EDT, 14 June 2019 | Updated: 10:42 EDT, 14 June 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7141885/We-Jackie-O-today-called-MELANIA-Trump-says-wife-called-Melania-T.html?ito=social-facebook&fbclid=IwAR26IxSsTpfhVYKDZi7FCPwqbAtXtBSIJtmYSpA9l6pfVYs7ROZKeHq8_EU
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Bill Cipher

Re: We have our own Jackie O today - she's called MELANIA T!
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 05:35:25 pm »
Yeah .... no. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 08:38:14 pm »
He's right.  I don't know what the big deal is,the MSM has been comparing Melania to Jackie O since day one. 

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 08:47:16 pm »
Yes, I'm real excited about what Melania  does...I'm so excited I'm zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz     :thud:  excuse me, what were we talking about?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 09:00:09 pm »
And neither one is worth a bucket of warm spit.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 09:19:58 pm »
Melania has acquitted herself beautifully as FLOTUS.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 09:28:47 pm »
Melania has acquitted herself beautifully as FLOTUS.

YUP.
Folks know I ain't got much good to say about this administration.
To begin with, that included Melania.

She changed my mind. She has been a magnificent example of FLOTUS in every way.

All the same, we don't need 'our own Jackie O'.
That idea is repugnant.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 09:31:57 pm »
YUP.

That idea is repugnant.

I agree. All the legacy pollical families and their dynastic crap can take a hike.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 11:10:26 pm »
Seems to me I recall that Jackie was almost as extra marital as JFK, is that really someone we want to make a comparison to? But then I have never been one to idolize celebrities, sports figures or politicians.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 11:36:39 pm »
Seems to me I recall that Jackie was almost as extra marital as JFK, is that really someone we want to make a comparison to? But then I have never been one to idolize celebrities, sports figures or politicians.

Sorry if I don't get exicted by a FLOTUS who sounds like she is on a caper to get moose and squirrel.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2019, 11:40:00 pm »
YUP.

That idea is repugnant.

Dittoes...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2019, 11:41:08 pm »
Many others have compared Melania to Jackie ONASSIS....before president said it!  He is correct as always.

People want to compare Manchelle to a REAL LADY!   

I just don't understand the 'hate' to our FIRST FAMILY.   PEOPLE VIRTUE SIGNALING.  JEALOUS? 

Makes ZERO SENSE.

http://youtu.be/WSmOuX6DtVU

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 11:45:28 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2019, 11:56:50 pm »
Many others have compared Melania to Jackie ONASSIS....before president said it!  He is correct as always.

People want to compare Manchelle to a REAL LADY!   

I just don't understand the 'hate' to our FIRST FAMILY.   PEOPLE VIRTUE SIGNALING.  JEALOUS? 

Makes ZERO SENSE.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Ummmm,. there has been ample evidence that neither JFK or Jackie were regal, Both were adulterers and promiscuous.............in other words Jackie weren't no lady.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2019, 12:08:15 am »
Here's my bottom line on "First Ladies":
   Jackie Kennedy: attractive but a dimbulb. He cheated on her from day one, but in those days, what was she to do about it?
   Moose Obama: I think she's female, but the evidence is inconclusive. Her politics are abhorrent, though.
   Melania Trump: An attractive and seemingly apolitical woman who didn't ask for all the grief she gets.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2019, 12:09:25 am »
Ummmm,. there has been ample evidence that neither JFK or Jackie were regal, Both were adulterers and promiscuous.............in other words Jackie weren't no lady.

Yes. I know.  All, that is being talked about is the LOOKS....HOW SHE LOOKS.  Just their faces. Quiet, manners. European manners. High fashion model.

Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS. GAY.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has  15 more women of record, saying he raped them. Not counting paid off Jones or Flowers.  But..Bill & Hillary still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.

Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. MaryJo Kopecny.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2019, 12:14:04 am »
I am NOT keen on JFK...as he is the one who started giving ILLEGALS....WELFARE...and changing our immigration , to include  AFRICA, ASIA, Latin America.....under civil rights issues. CELLER/HART  ACT 1965.  This is what is NOW...RUINING AMERICA. 

President TRUMP has talked about this at every rally and press conference!  First HE FOLLOWS THE LAWS!
second., CONGRESS WILL NOT CHANGE THE LAWS THAT HARM AMERICANS. So much for helping minorities, who now stab us in the back!  IMMIGRATION LAWS  that allow people from Africa, Asia,LATIN AMERICA,  shithole country's , into America. THANK JFK, LBJ, TEDDY KENNEDY. NOW DEMON-RATS WON'T CHANGE LAWS.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
U.S. Immigration Since 1965.  HISTORY.COM EDITORS

CONTENTS
Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965
Immediate Impact
Continuing Source of Debate
Immigration in the 21st Century
The Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965, also known as the Hart-Celler Act, abolished an earlier quota system based on national origin and established a new immigration policy based on reuniting immigrant families and attracting skilled labor to the United States. Over the next four decades, the policies put into effect in 1965 would greatly change the demographic makeup of the American population, as immigrants entering the United States under the new legislation came increasingly from countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America, as opposed to Europe.

Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965       truncated. 

https://www.history.com/topics/immigrat ... since-1965
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:15:34 am by LegalAmerican »