Author Topic: JUSTICE: Meadows Drops Hammer On Deep State; ‘Indictments Are Ready… Jail Time’  (Read 443 times)

rangerrebew

JUSTICE: Meadows Drops Hammer On Deep State; ‘Indictments Are Ready… Jail Time’
June 11, 2019 Martin

North Carolina GOP Rep. Mark Meadows dropped the hammer on the Deep State this week, revealing that “indictments are ready” and that jail time could be looming for some Obama administration officials.

While speaking with Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo on Sunday, Meadows revealed that the long-anticipated DOJ inspector general’s report “investigating the investigators” on Russiagate will be out soon — and that it could be more explosive than many realize.

“One of the reasons for that is additional information has been given to the inspector general for them to investigate,” he said. “But I believe based on the documents I’ve seen, that crimes were committed and people need to go to jail.”

https://ilovemyfreedom.org/justice-meadows-drops-hammer-on-deep-state-indictments-are-ready-jail-time/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email

Offline Night Hides Not

I'll believe it when I see it. Typical ploy of the Trump Administration: speak loudly and carry a little stick.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I'll believe it when I see it. Typical ploy of the Trump Administration: speak loudly and carry a little stick.

Ditto.  I'll believe it when I see it.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Meadows and Jordan are assclowns. Whatever became of their criminal referral for Cohen?
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Absalom

Meadows and Jordan are assclowns. Whatever became of their criminal referral for Cohen?
-------------------------
Correct, just sissies needy of attention!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Ok ... no time like the present.  Let the indictments begin then.  What are they waiting for?
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

They're coming right after the 30,000 sealed indictments Q-anon and Rosanne Barr promised.  #WWG1WGA