Author Topic: Eric Swalwell Reveals Gun Control’s Real Goal…Again  (Read 1173 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Rule #39
U.S. Congressman Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.) might be gunning to outdo President Barack Obama’s “best gun salesman” title. That’s right. He’s at it again, reminding every law-abiding gun owner and potential voter what’s truly at stake in the next election.

Rep. Swalwell reiterated his threat of mass gun confiscation this week. He aired this threat on ABC’s “The View,” couching it as a mandatory “buyback” that would strip the more than 16 million modern sporting rifles from legal ownership should he be elected president.

“Ban and buy back every single assault weapon in America. I’m the only candidate calling for that,” Swalwell told the approving panel. He cited shootings, none of which were committed with the rifle he’s set his sights on.

This isn’t a slip. Rep. Swalwell is openly embracing disarming American citizens and denying them their constitutional rights.

It’s not the first time he’s made blatantly unconstitutional threats to deny American’s their right to keep and bear arms. He first floated the idea in April, but added the threat of jail for those who would oppose the measure and not “voluntarily” submit to his mass confiscation plan. He offered a caveat, in what could only be surmised as his idea of a concession. He said gun owners could keep modern sporting rifles if they were stored and locked at a hunting club or shooting range.

Other Democratic candidates for the White House have embraced federal gun licensing schemes, compulsory registration and bans on future purchases of modern sporting rifles. U.S. Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.), for example, supports a federal gun ownership licensing plan. Sen. Bernie Sander (I-Vt.) said the United States should follow New Zealand’s lead and embark on gun confiscation.

Rep. Swalwell is just the most honest about his true intentions. His true goal isn’t to prevent the criminal misuse of firearms. This sitting U.S. Congressmen is calling for unilaterally confiscating firearms from law-abiding citizens.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/06/ttag-contributor/eric-swalwell-reveals-gun-controls-real-goal-again/
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Eric Swalwell Reveals Gun Control’s Real Goal…Again
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 07:43:32 pm »
Thankfully there is little danger of him becoming POTUS
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 08:25:24 pm »
Gee whiz. The Dems really have a gun Nazi!

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2019, 09:04:21 pm »
I don't think so, Scooter.

I swear these folks live on a different planet.
So what do you do when the coyotes are going after one of your spring foals?
Throw friggin rocks?

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2019, 09:10:05 pm »
The Eddie Haskell of the democommies is a vicious leftist and very unappealing. He is willing to say anything with a straight face and that takes some ability.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2019, 10:18:00 pm »
Nothing to see here, just playing "reasonable regulations" out to their logical conclusion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2019, 10:23:39 pm »
The Eddie Haskell of the democommies is a vicious leftist and very unappealing. He is willing to say anything with a straight face and that takes some ability.

Too bad there are no June Cleavers left to bitch slap him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.