Author Topic: NY Times Bemoans ‘Disciplined’ Mueller Outfoxed by Trump and ‘Handpicked’ Barr  (Read 407 times)

rangerrebew

NY Times Bemoans ‘Disciplined’ Mueller Outfoxed by Trump and ‘Handpicked’ Barr
By Clay Waters | June 2, 2019 5:12 PM EDT

Saturday’s New York Times “news analysis” was filled with regret that straight-shooting Robert Mueller was outfoxed by dastardly Donald Trump and his “handpicked” sidekick Attorney General William Barr. Reporters Mark Mazzetti and Katie Benner paid tribute to Mueller, who turned out just too principled for his own good: “In Inquiry, Mueller Played by the Rules; Trump Had His Own.” The text box: “An investigation that was disciplined and quiet in an era of chaotic noise.” They led off with anti-Trump snark.

The president of the United States appears to believe that you don’t matter unless you are on television. By that measure, Robert S. Mueller III’s 10-minute soliloquy seemed to have seized his attention.

But even though Mr. Mueller, the special counsel, cut through the legalese of his 448-page report on Wednesday to make clear that his investigation in no way exonerated President Trump, he stopped short of delivering a punchy sound bite to summarize his inquiry. Mr. Trump has had one for two years -- “No collusion! No obstruction!” -- and recently had White House aides print the slogan and hang it on his lectern.

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/clay-waters/2019/06/02/ny-times-bemoans-disciplined-mueller-outfoxed-trump-and-handpicked

Offline Snarknado

• Anti
I think a better slogan would be "no collusion = nothing to obstruct".
---
Everything I need to know I learned in GTA

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Aren't all Cabinet Officers technically "handpicked?"  That is a really stupid adjective.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline thackney

Aren't all Cabinet Officers technically "handpicked?"  That is a really stupid adjective.

I would be far more concerned with Cabinet Officers that were NOT handpicked. 
Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would be far more concerned with Cabinet Officers that were NOT handpicked.

888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: