Author Topic: Kim Jong Un 'not in good mood' after field guidance visit  (Read 351 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Kim Jong Un 'not in good mood' after field guidance visit
« on: June 02, 2019, 03:10:51 pm »
Excerpt (see note after story on the "Moranbang Band":

Kim Jong Un 'not in good mood' after field guidance visit
By Elizabeth Shim

June 2 (UPI) -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un expressed his displeasure with facilities at a North Korean "youth palace" in the city of Kanggye, during what may have been a multi-day field guidance trip across the country.

At industrial plants, Kim Jong Un called for the "automation and streamlining for the mass production of machinery products."

Kim's companion to the factories included Hyon Song Wol, the lead singer of the all-women's Moranbong Band. Hyon could be replacing Kim Yo Jong, who has kept a low profile since the Hanoi Summit, South Korea media reported.

Read more at: https://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2019/06/02/Kim-Jong-Un-not-in-good-mood-after-field-guidance-visit/8601559473977/

Moranbong Band, North Korea's "Spice Girls" per one source,  some curious video of this band, this is "We Love The Party Flag", these songs of course, are straight out about the Communist State of North Korea.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

One video is enough, there's plenty more at youtube.  To me, that above video starts out a lot like the "I'll always love you" song penned by Dolly Parton, that could just be coincidence.

The band is an answer to the K-Pop (Korean Pop) phenomenon .
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 03:21:32 pm by TomSea »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kim Jong Un 'not in good mood' after field guidance visit
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 10:59:41 pm »
Excerpt (see note after story on the "Moranbang Band":

Moranbong Band, North Korea's "Spice Girls" per one source,  some curious video of this band, this is "We Love The Party Flag", these songs of course, are straight out about the Communist State of North Korea.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

One video is enough, there's plenty more at youtube.  To me, that above video starts out a lot like the "I'll always love you" song penned by Dolly Parton, that could just be coincidence.

The band is an answer to the K-Pop (Korean Pop) phenomenon .

Nice hats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: