Author Topic: Praying for president: Franklin Graham finds support, criticism in spotlighting Trump on Sunday  (Read 1755 times)

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
This thread is a reminder, that TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome, is an obsession for those sufferers.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

This thread is a reminder, that TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome, is an obsession for those sufferers.

So very true @truth_seeker but unlike the TWS'rs (Trump Worship Syndrome) sufferers we admit we have a problem and are working toward recovery whereas your group on the other hand have shown no inclination or desire to get better.  It confounds me.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

So very true @truth_seeker but unlike the TWS'rs (Trump Worship Syndrome) sufferers we admit we have a problem and are working toward recovery whereas your group on the other hand have shown no inclination or desire to get better.  It confounds me.

???  WTF does that even mean, @corbe ?

What do we meed to get better at?  Please expound.    :pop41:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online corbe

Do you know how difficult it is going through life being misunderstood @DCPatriot  I'm already behind the curve ball here if you didn't understand it but I will make it as simple as I can with an easy thought ~ Even the most hard core NT'ers (how I loathe that word) on this site have praised Trump, if even on occasion, I know I have, YET, there are a couple of Briefers that need an intervention on their TWS because I haven't seen them type anything bad about anything the President EVER does.   

If I am wrong or still lost in the backyard just chock it up to me missing my rabid NT buddies that I loved during the primary/2016, being an old fart, I just hate change!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
    Do you know how difficult it is going through life being misunderstood @DCPatriot  I'm already behind the curve ball here if you didn't understand it but I will make it as simple as I can with an easy thought ~ Even the most hard core NT'ers (how I loathe that word) on this site have praised Trump, if even on occasion, I know I have, YET, there are a couple of Briefers that need an intervention on their TWS because I haven't seen them type anything bad about anything the President EVER does.   

If I am wrong or still lost in the backyard just chock it up to me missing my rabid NT buddies that I loved during the primary/2016, being an old fart, I just hate change!

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LegalAmerican

Being a patriot & supporting our president is a problem?   lol lol lol lol.    WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

Online corbe

Being a patriot & supporting our president is a problem?   lol lol lol lol.    WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

I offer you two solutions from these well publicized books @LegalAmerican

Good Luck and G_dspeed.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Obama was a poor president. Even if one doesn't like Romney, I'd say he should have won in 2012 against such a rotten president, it didn't happen. That's part of why I don't buy the "anyone could have defeated Hellary", she had that going for her as first woman president and all of that. She did stay away from the campaign trail quite a bit. That probably severely hurt her chances.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Praying for the nation and president isn’t particularly new or necessarily political. Graham has asked for similar prayers, when Obama was in office.

“Having just come through a divisive national election, I am urging pastors across this country to lead their congregations in praying daily for our president, Barack Obama …  for wisdom, Divine guidance, and that God would accomplish His will and purposes,” Graham said in a statement. “While politics is noticeably partisan, prayer must never be partisan. Americans need to come together, and people of faith should lead the way, by praying diligently for our leaders whether or not they agree with them or their policies.”

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/21/franklin-grahams-thanksgiving-message-pray-for-obama/comment-page-8/
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online libertybele

Praying for the nation and president isn’t particularly new or necessarily political. Graham has asked for similar prayers, when Obama was in office.

“Having just come through a divisive national election, I am urging pastors across this country to lead their congregations in praying daily for our president, Barack Obama …  for wisdom, Divine guidance, and that God would accomplish His will and purposes,” Graham said in a statement. “While politics is noticeably partisan, prayer must never be partisan. Americans need to come together, and people of faith should lead the way, by praying diligently for our leaders whether or not they agree with them or their policies.”

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/11/21/franklin-grahams-thanksgiving-message-pray-for-obama/comment-page-8/

President Trump has been in office for quite sometime and this is his 2nd trip to England to visit the Queen.  Prayers are always welcome and the criticism is unwarranted.  If this were the Obama's there would be nothing but praise!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:40:56 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024