Author Topic: Bill Nye: There’s a ‘Pearl Harbor’ Moment Every Week on Climate  (Read 1404 times)

rangerrebew

Bill Nye: There’s a ‘Pearl Harbor’ Moment Every Week on Climate
By Julia A. Seymour | May 31, 2019 1:04 PM EDT

It’s hard to follow a stunt like setting a globe aflame and proclaiming the world is “on bleep fire” because of global warming, but Bill Nye “The Science Guy” managed in it a CNN podcast interview.

With less theater and showmanship than his “heartfelt,” expletive-laden performance on HBO’s Last Week Tonight, Nye still made outrageous claims about natural disasters and global warming on Brian Stelter’s Reliable Sources podcast May 30.

Just days after Memorial Day, when veterans are remembered for giving their lives in battle, Nye nonchalantly claimed there is a “Pearl Harbor” moment on climate change every week — but is only being recognized by his side: “the science side.”

Source URL: https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/business/julia-seymour/2019/05/31/bill-nye-theres-pearl-harbor-moment-every-week-climate

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The sigh ents' side?  *****rollingeyes*****
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just another doomsday prophet. This stuff has been going on since Biblical times.
Al Gore became a billionaire with this scam and now has gone underground.
Apparently the Nye guy wants to take his place.

You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Bill Nye 'The Hyperbole Guy'

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Could we transport Bill back to 1941...say 6 or 7 am on Dec 7th as a cook on the Arizona.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And there's a nuclear stupidity moment every time Bill opens his mouth.
The Republic is lost.