Author Topic: Mass shooter kills 10 plus self, injures six others at Virginia Beach  (Read 2558 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Developing...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

11 dead, 6 hospitalized after Virginia Beach shooting
By April Siese, Justin Carissimo
Updated on: May 31, 2019 / 6:34 PM / CBS News

At least 11 people are dead and six hospitalized after a shooting in Virginia Beach, police said. The incident happened at Building 2 in the 2400 block of Courthouse Drive.

Governor Ralph Northam said his team is "actively monitoring the situation."  ...

The incident happened at Building 2 in the 2400 block of Courthouse Drive. WTKR reported that the building houses operations, public utilities and public works for the city. It is located in Virginia Beach's sprawling Municipal Center.
1 suspect taken into custody

Virginia Beach police said one person was taken into custody after multiple people were injured in the shooting. They also advised the public to avoid the area.  ... CBS News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Gosh. Speechless
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Horrible.

Online rustynail

Obama gave a gun control speech yesterday in Brazil.

Offline Applewood

Workplace violence?  The shooter is said to have been a longtime city employee in public works. 

Quick!  Let's confiscate everyone's firearms!   *****rollingeyes*****

Online corbe

DeWayne Craddock: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

By Jessica McBride   

Updated  May 31, 2019 at 9:34pm 

DeWayne Craddock

DeWayne Craddock, a former public utilities worker whose name frequently appeared on city notices, was named as the mass shooter who opened fire at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center, leaving behind 17 victims, 11 of whom have died, in the nation’s latest horrific active shooter event.

The Wall Street Journal reported that Craddock was the shooter; Heavy also confirmed the name through police scanner audio. Officers named DeWayne Craddock as the shooter to dispatchers early on in their response. The scene inside Building 2 was a frightening one; police scanner traffic chronicled how officers rushed to rescue victims, including at least one shot in the face, found survivors hiding throughout the complex, and worked to neutralize the suspect, who was still firing through a door.

One journalist said a police officer had succinctly and correctly texted him, “This is bad.” Other journalists described it as a heartbreaking scene. Craddock, of Virginia Beach, was 40-years-old, according to online records, and is now dead. A local journalist reported that he was shot by police, but they had not yet confirmed that. The victims’ names have not yet been released. When they are, Heavy will write a tribute that describes their lives.

<..snip..>

https://heavy.com/news/2019/05/dewayne-craddock/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Dewayne's Bio
Summary

Dewayne Craddock is 40 years old and was born on 10/15/1978. Dewayne's Reputation Score is 2.76. Dewayne Craddock currently lives in Virginia Beach, VA; in the past Dewayne has also lived in Newport News VA. Dwayne Craddock, Dewayne A Craddock and Dewayne A Hamilton are some of the alias or nicknames that Dewayne has used. We know that Dewayne's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party; ethnicity is African American; and religious views are listed as Christian. Dewayne's relationship status is married. Other family members and associates include Katrina Glascoe, Mary Glascoe, Shanae Foster, Dane Young and Tabitha Atkinson. Dewayne's annual salary is between $30 - 39,999; properties and other assets push Dewayne's net worth over $25,000 - $49,999. View All Details

Birthday: 10/15/1978
Political Party: Republican Party
Ethnicity: African American
Religion: Christian
Income: $30 - $39,999
Net Worth: $25,000 - $49,999
Relationship: Married
Kids: Info Pending...
https://www.mylife.com/dewayne-craddock/dewaynecraddock?valid=true&

Offline mountaineer

We know that Dewayne's political affiliation is currently a registered Democrat Party  ...
Political Party: Republican Party
:shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
:shrug:

That site is notorious for being intrusive and inaccurate. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Shouldn't be that hard to find another job making that much or close. Unless they red flagged him somehow.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Shouldn't be that hard to find another job making that much or close. Unless they red flagged him somehow.
The shooting was described as "random", but I'd bet further investigation would show it wasn't so much so.
A random shooting can happen anywhere, but at the workplace?
No disrespect to the victims or families thereof, but the KIA to wounded ratio is way high.
That says this is likely not so random, and just from the chosen site, implies specific targets and motives.

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Applewood

Offline verga

Absolutely certain the left will take the wrong lesson from this. If people in there had been allowed to carry this could have ended with fewer fatalities. But I am gaunteering we will hear screams from the left about removing guns.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Applewood

The shooting was described as "random", but I'd bet further investigation would show it wasn't so much so.
A random shooting can happen anywhere, but at the workplace?
No disrespect to the victims or families thereof, but the KIA to wounded ratio is way high.
That says this is likely not so random, and just from the chosen site, implies specific targets and motives.

Supposedly, this killer was a loner -- neighbors said he didn't go out much, didn't have any visitors at home.  Maybe he was just angry at everyone.

But what do I know -- or anyone else for that matter?  Because so many would rather take away our right to bear arms instead of addressing why mass killers kill, we just don't know enough to perhaps improve care and treatment to lessen the number of these mass killings.

Offline Applewood

Absolutely certain the left will take the wrong lesson from this. If people in there had been allowed to carry this could have ended with fewer fatalities. But I am gaunteering we will hear screams from the left about removing guns.

The bodies weren't cold yet and already politicians were calling for congress to "address gun violence" -- in other words, confiscate weapons from law-abiding citizens.

Offline verga

My wife's brother and his wife live in VB, we are just waiting for his libtard ass to get on Bookface and say something stupid.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
The (now dead) perp:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48483618

Probably a better graphic of the victims but there they are.

Again, maybe reduce image size, img width=500  , we don't need to see his giant mug.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
TomSea wrote:
"Again, maybe reduce image size, img width=500  , we don't need to see his giant mug."

No, Tom, we DO need "to see it" -- large and stark.

Because... seeing it destroys the narrative of the leftist/democrat-communists and the media that serves as their fifth column.

Offline Applewood

TomSea wrote:
"Again, maybe reduce image size, img width=500  , we don't need to see his giant mug."

Because... seeing it destroys the narrative of the leftist/democrat-communists and the media that serves as their fifth column.

I just hope it's the right photo of the right guy.  After the Vegas mass shooting, someone here posted what was supposed to be the killer's photo.  Later the police released to the media a real photo of the real killer.  Looked nothing like the photo posted here initially. 

We just have to be careful.  After major tragedy like this, all kinds of karp shows up on the internet.  Unreliable information, fake photos, fake news and a whole ton of conspiracy theories.  Takes some time for an investigation, although often the real story is never told even after the investigation is completed. 

Offline LegalAmerican

TomSea wrote:

...........Agree.  Media is NOT going to be running his face over & over in the news.  Not the narrative they want.  :thumbsup:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
TomSea wrote:

When the photo of the perp went public...I felt a disturbance in the Force.

Like the cries of a million leftist/media wailing in anguish.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
DeWayne Craddock: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

By Jessica McBride   

Updated  May 31, 2019 at 9:34pm 

DeWayne Craddock

I was wondering why there were no photos or even the mention of his name. Now I know why.

Guess they couldn't figure out how to make him a white male NRA member,so finally had to give up.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mass murderers are not a darker shade of pale.  I know this because I read it in the Main Street Media when they promote gun control.   Have I been lied to all these years?   Say it ain't so Joe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.