Author Topic: Hillary Clinton to serve as keynote speaker at cyber defense summit  (Read 630 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Hillary Clinton to serve as keynote speaker at cyber defense summit
Fox News, May 30, 2019, Sam Dorman

Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton will serve as a keynote speaker at the Cyber Defense Summit 2019, the cybersecurity company FireEye announced on Thursday.

"We are pleased to announce that Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton will be a featured keynote at our #FireEyeSummit in October! Secretary Clinton will engage in an intimate Q&A keynote discussion," a tweet from the company read.

FireEye's website touted its "informative and insightful keynotes from industry thought leaders." "Take this opportunity to share best practices, learn about the latest advancements, and enhance your cyber preparedness," the company said of the event.

The event is designed to inform executives on cybersecurity, as well as security practitioners on how to "mitigate, detect, and respond to cyber attacks."

Her comments will follow a slew of appearances in which she attributed her 2016 loss partly to Russian cyber activities used to interfere in the election. In May, she said the election was "stolen" from her.

More:  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hillary-clinton-cybersecurity-speaker

***suicide***

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
HaHaHaHa! That should be a blast.
They should start a betting pool. How many minutes will the loser speak before she goes into how the election was 'stolen' and that she is the 'real' President?

I'm betting less than ten.

But on a more serious note, What The Hell could Hillary Clinton possibly know about cyber security? This is ridiculous. It tells me that this company is desperate for publicity of any kind. And that no 'real and knowledgeable' speaker agreed to attend.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Hillarious

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is she going to regale them with tales of dodging sniper fire at the airport in Bosnia?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Absurd. Wonder how much she'll pocket for her whining.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
She and cyber security expert Rudy Giuliani can hold a symposium.

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-news-rudy-giuliani-twitter-20181205-story.html
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Hillary Clinton to serve as keynote speaker at cyber defense summit"

What's the thrust of her speech going to be?
How to protect your email...?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That's like Mike Moore talking about sticking to a diet.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Re: Hillary Clinton to serve as keynote speaker at cyber defense summit
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2019, 01:44:03 am »
"Hillary Clinton to serve as keynote speaker at cyber defense summit"

What's the thrust of her speech going to be?
How to protect your email...?

:rolling:  Now that there is just plain funny!   888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2019, 02:30:21 am »
What is she being paid to speak.  Cankles doesn't waddle for nothing these days. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2019, 02:37:10 am »
What is she being paid to speak.  Cankles doesn't waddle for nothing these days.
From what I read, Hillary is begging for attention of any kind these days. She feels her star is fading.
No politician wants her around, or her advice, or her endorsement.

She may be speaking for free these days, just happy that anyone would even bother to ask her.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.