Author Topic: 13-Time Convicted Felon Shoots Himself In The Testicles, Drugs Fall Out Of His Butt During Surgery  (Read 784 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Concealed Nation 5/24/2019

https://concealednation.org/2019/05/13-time-convicted-felon-shoots-himself-in-the-testicles-drugs-fall-out-of-his-butt-during-surgery/

13-Time Convicted Felon Shoots Himself In The Testicles, Drugs Fall Out Of His Butt During Surgery

To answer your first question, Yes, I was absolutely laughing when I wrote the title for this article.

27-year-old Cameron Jeffrey Wilson was having a bad day. When he was doing whatever with his illegally obtained firearm, he wound up shooting himself in the testicles and thigh. Then, before going to the hospital, he instructed his girlfriend to ditch the gun.

Wilson’s day went downhill from there.

As doctors were performing surgery on him, a balloon filled with marijuana fell out of his rear end.

Police also found a bag of meth in his blood-stained jeans that were left in the car.

They declined to arrest him at the hospital, and he turned himself in after an arrest warrant was issued. While they were strip-searching Wilson, police found another bag of marijuana inside his rear end.

He’s facing a slew of charges and has pleaded not guilty to them all. He is currently being held on $110,000 bail and will appear in court on June 18.

Why do we have this story here? The sheer determination of some people is enough to stay armed, and reminds us that the justice system isn’t always enough to set people on the correct path. Criminals are out there, and some will be criminals for life after losing out on many of life’s important lessons.

And, you know, the story is pretty hilarious.

Offline dfwgator

Offline skeeter

He prolly swore to his girlfriend woolies would fly out his butt if he didn't know how to handle a firearm.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Slide Rule

Does anyone know if the gentleman was a Floridian?

:)
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor

Cameron Jeffrey Wilson was reportedly shot in his Cashmere, Washington home

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision

Somewhat surprisingly... NOT Florida Man this time.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

Shoots Himself In The Testicles, Drugs Fall Out Of His Butt During Surgery

I hate it when that happens.  **nononono*

:rolling:

Offline roamer_1

As doctors were performing surgery on him, a balloon filled with marijuana fell out of his rear end.

What do you do here? I mean, there has to be a chain-of-custody thing, right?

What, take a pic?

Don't touch nothin till the cops show up to secure the evidence?

What a dilemma.

One thing's for sure @corbe ... if this guy is passin one around, let it go on by.
 :whistle:

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Have read several stories like this and similar to this. It is not all that uncommon.
Gangbangers 'gangstas' as they call themselves, have access to powerful weapons and zero weapons training. They don't understand what a safety is about. They don't understand the danger of a chambered round. All the weapons training these idiots have comes from TV shows and movies. That's why they wind up with burns on their face from ejected casing while trying to fire a pistol sideways. You know, like a 'gangsta'! They are morons, and are frequently more dangerous to themselves, their friends, and their own family, than they are to anyone else.

They shoot themselves, their partners, or just random unlucky people, more often than they hit their target.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.