Author Topic: Border Patrol arrests 15 Congo nationals, including children, at Texas-Mexico border  (Read 473 times)

rangerrebew

Border Patrol arrests 15 Congo nationals, including children, at Texas-Mexico border

Alana Edgin, San Angelo Standard-Times
Published 5:25 p.m. CT May 28, 2019 | Updated 5:27 p.m. CT May 28, 2019

Border Patrol agents patrolling the Texas-Mexico border apprehended 15 Congo nationals after they entered the country illegally Wednesday, according to a news release.

The 15 included five men, five women and five children, according to the U.S. Border Patrol news release. They were spotted by agents performing a line watch operation Wednesday, May 28, 2019.

They were taken to the Eagle Pass South Border Patrol Station for processing.

https://www.gosanangelo.com/story/ne...er/1263888001/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Border Patrol arrests 15 Congo nationals, including children, at Texas-Mexico border

I'd be paging and dispatching CDC ASAP!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline thackney

Life is fragile, handle with prayer

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
catfish wrote:
"I'd be paging and dispatching CDC ASAP!!!!!"

Brother, are you right about that.
Quarantine them and the very first thing to check for is ebola.

The way things are going at the southern border, it's only a matter of time before someone (or more than just one) infected with the ebola virus slips in.

Then there's gonna be hell to pay.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You know what? If they had enough money to leave the Congo and bribe people to take them here,they are not refugees. They just about had to be at the upper-middle-class income level to have been able to save the money.

Send their asses back home.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This single event should be sufficient to declare a national emergency and close the damn border.  Trump is a eunuch!

For the 15 we caught, there were 50 that crossed the border undetected.  Ebola is rampant in the Congo.  Over 1,000 dead, with the numbers expected to rise dramatically.  The idiots in that country are murdering the healthcare workers.  Organizations like the WHO and CDC are not entering the country, but are staged in bordering countries.  The disease will eventually spread to those surrounding countries, and with infiltration to the USA, it will come here.  Count on it.

My wife is an ebola expert(at the CDC), and she has been gravely concerned for some time.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 04:51:06 am by jafo2010 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This single event should be sufficient to declare a national emergency and close the damn border.  Trump is a eunuch!

For the 15 we caught, there were 50 that crossed the border undetected.  Ebola is rampant in the Congo.  Over 1,000 dead, with the numbers expected to rise dramatically.  The idiots in that country are murdering the healthcare workers.  Organizations like the WHO and CDC are not entering the country, but are staged in bordering countries.  The disease will eventually spread to those surrounding countries, and with infiltration to the USA, it will come here.  Count on it.

My wife is an ebola expert(at the CDC), and she has been gravely concerned for some time.

@jafo2010

I hope that post doesn't end up causing her to lose her job.

Offline jafo2010

Nothing said here to bring that result Sneaky.

What I said is in the news.  Go to BBC, Africa section website, and you can see what is going on there in the Congo.  Last I read, 58 healthcare workers have been murdered by the barbarians of the region.  They fear the healthcare workers are actually causing the infection. 

Unless we have suspended the First Amendment, I am allowed to express my opinion.  Trump was handed an ideal situation to close the border to people crossing it illegally, and he does nothing.

Offline jafo2010

As of May 29, 2019, there are 1,208 deaths in the Congo, and the worst outbreak in that country to date.

I read the health workers went on strike because they are not getting paid in the country.  Just amazing!

25% of those infected are children under the age of 15.  The outbreak in western Africa 2014-16 had a rate of 18% affecting children.

Bottomline, I do not see this being contained long term in the Congo.  It will eventually spread to neighboring countries, or even the USA as illegal invaders from the Congo come here.  And they will continue to come.

Offline berdie

As of May 29, 2019, there are 1,208 deaths in the Congo, and the worst outbreak in that country to date.

I read the health workers went on strike because they are not getting paid in the country.  Just amazing!

25% of those infected are children under the age of 15.  The outbreak in western Africa 2014-16 had a rate of 18% affecting children.

Bottomline, I do not see this being contained long term in the Congo.  It will eventually spread to neighboring countries, or even the USA as illegal invaders from the Congo come here.  And they will continue to come.

And that is my biggest concern...the possibility of disease.

In the beginning weren't immigrants (legal ones) quarantined? I read an article not long ago that said Australia refuses obese immigrants.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 08:28:58 pm by berdie »

Offline jafo2010

Fact is, immigrants and illegal invaders are bringing all kinds of disease to the USA.

The measles outbreak is due to multiple immigrants bringing it here from several countries.  Ebola will come soon enough.  I expect the USA and Europe to get hit this year at some point.  People with money are escaping from the Congo.

I was on a flight in 1980, traveling from Houston, TX to Tampa, FL.  The jet was stopped out in the middle of nowhere, people boarded the plane from the rear, and everyone was asked to provide their contact info for the next 72 hours.  They told us nothing.  And they hauled the family that sat in the entire row behind me off the plane.  They were Asian.

My wife was 5 months pregnant, and I did not want to go near her until I find out what I may have been exposed to, so I go to the airport manager's office.  He was unaware a jet was boarded in his airport!  So, we call the Dept of Health, and this doctor tells me, do not repeat what I am about to tell you out loud.  He informs me the family taken off the jet were from Laos, tested when they hit the west coast and permitted to travel on through the USA.  They tested positive for cholera!  This doctor said I as long as I did not have physical contact with them, I should be fine. 

So allowing diseased people the freedom to travel this nation with deadly diseases has been going on for some time.  The government just does not care about the welfare of the citizenry any longer.  I have often said we are becoming more like Russia and it is true.  In Russia, the entire population is expendable to the dictator Putin.  So too our population is being treated as if we are all expendable.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fact is, immigrants and illegal invaders are bringing all kinds of disease to the USA.

The measles outbreak is due to multiple immigrants bringing it here from several countries.  Ebola will come soon enough.  I expect the USA and Europe to get hit this year at some point.  People with money are escaping from the Congo.

I was on a flight in 1980, traveling from Houston, TX to Tampa, FL.  The jet was stopped out in the middle of nowhere, people boarded the plane from the rear, and everyone was asked to provide their contact info for the next 72 hours.  They told us nothing.  And they hauled the family that sat in the entire row behind me off the plane.  They were Asian.

My wife was 5 months pregnant, and I did not want to go near her until I find out what I may have been exposed to, so I go to the airport manager's office.  He was unaware a jet was boarded in his airport!  So, we call the Dept of Health, and this doctor tells me, do not repeat what I am about to tell you out loud.  He informs me the family taken off the jet were from Laos, tested when they hit the west coast and permitted to travel on through the USA.  They tested positive for cholera!  This doctor said I as long as I did not have physical contact with them, I should be fine. 

So allowing diseased people the freedom to travel this nation with deadly diseases has been going on for some time.  The government just does not care about the welfare of the citizenry any longer.  I have often said we are becoming more like Russia and it is true.  In Russia, the entire population is expendable to the dictator Putin.  So too our population is being treated as if we are all expendable.

@jafo2010

What many people refuse to recognize is that the world has more people now than there are jobs for them,and this situation is only going to get worse at time passes and people on welfare,who have no reason to NOT have children because new children bring in new welfare checks,continue to have litters.

The left has a plan,and it's the same plan they have always had,mass murders either through actual murder,or working them to death in remote labor camps until the population level drops low enough the remaining serfs are easily managed.

Offline jafo2010

It will be worse than that.  There exists bio weapons that if used, will kill billions, perhaps 80%+ of the world population.  It is not a matter of how, merely a matter of when.  I anticipate the 2040s.  That 4th decade will be a doosie!   Just like the last century!