Author Topic: Arizona border activist to stand trial for helping migrants  (Read 284 times)

rangerrebew

Arizona border activist to stand trial for helping migrants
Updated 11:13 pm CDT, Tuesday, May 28, 2019

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) — A federal trial is scheduled to begin in Tucson for a border activist charged with harboring migrants and conspiring to transport and harbor two Mexican men who were in the U.S. illegally.

Scott Daniel Warren says his spiritual values compel him to help all people in distress.

Prosecutors have argued the two migrants — Kristian Perez-Villanueva and Jose Arnaldo Sacaria-Goday — never were in any real distress.

Warren's parents gathered more than 126,000 online petition signatures asking the court to drop the case, which was to go to trial Wednesday in U.S. District Court.

https://www.lmtonline.com/news/texas/article/Arizona-border-activist-going-on-trial-for-13900900.php

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Arizona border activist to stand trial for helping migrants
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 02:34:44 pm »
"Migrants"  BS word for them.  They are Illegal aliens.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 04:13:49 pm »
Good.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2019, 10:37:28 pm »
Since it's a federal trial, the administration ought to go as tough on this guy as is possible.

I wouldn't mind seeing an example made of him for others.