Author Topic: MS-13 Teen MURDERS Classmate For “Hanging Out With A Bunch Of Black Kids”…Uncle Says Shooter’s A “G  (Read 219 times)

rangerrebew

MS-13 Teen MURDERS Classmate For “Hanging Out With A Bunch Of Black Kids”…Uncle Says Shooter’s A “Good Kid” Who “Dreamed Of Attending College”
May 25, 2019

He’s a “good kid” who “played soccer” and “dreamed of attending college.” Who calls their nephew who belongs to the world’s most violent gang, and just confessed to the murder of an innocent teen for hanging out with “black kids,” a “good kid?” That’s how Nahun Cruz, the uncle of a 17-year-old MS-13 gang member described his nephew after he was arraigned in court for the shooting death of a classmate while he was riding his bicycle just outside of his home.

Will the mainstream media pick up this story? Will they talk about how racism played the part in the death of an innocent teen at the hands of a violent MS-13 gang member?

https://100percentfedup.com/ms-13-teen-murders-classmate-for-hanging-out-with-a-bunch-of-black-kidsuncle-says-shooters-a-good-kid-who-dreamed-of-attending-college/

rangerrebew

Another false story, I'm sure, about one of Nazi Pelosi's angels. *****rollingeyes*****

Offline skeeter

Another false story, I'm sure, about one of Nazi Pelosi's angels. *****rollingeyes*****

I guess Melquisedic hid his 'devine spark' under a bushel on July 2.