Author Topic: Ex-FBI lawyer: No 'coup' or illegal conduct by Peter Strzok  (Read 693 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-FBI lawyer: No 'coup' or illegal conduct by Peter Strzok
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 28, 2019 01:43 PM

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker said he is not aware of any illegal behavior by former FBI agent Peter Strzok.

During an interview Friday on MSNBC, Baker countered President Trump's claim that certain leaders in the bureau, including Strzok, committed "treason" by trying to "take down" his campaign.

"I was there. There was no conspiracy. There was no effort to engage in treason, a coup d'état, what ever term you want to use. There was just none of that," Baker told host Chuck Todd.

Asked if Strzok did anything illegal, Baker, who resigned from the FBI last year, said: "Not to my knowledge."

"I have not been made aware of any evidence that Pete violated the law — Pete or Lisa [Page], or anybody else violated the law in that regard, with respect to the investigation," he said. "I didn't see anything that I thought was politically motivated in terms of actions or missions on their part."

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/ex-fbi-lawyer-no-coup-or-illegal-conduct-by-peter-strzok
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Re: Ex-FBI lawyer: No 'coup' or illegal conduct by Peter Strzok
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 09:08:55 pm »
:bigsilly:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 09:24:25 pm »
Ex FBI lawyer and now soap salesman!   :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 09:30:16 pm »
Gotta love the left. A few days ago they saw a high crime and misdemeanor under every rock. Now everything is just ducky.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2019, 10:52:17 pm »
Ex co-conspirator says no wrong doing.  That's like Goebbels saying Hitler did nothing wrong.  Please!  Why this guy is left to walk free is a mystery to me.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 11:37:04 pm »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2019, 11:51:20 pm »

I think he's going to use the standard, "I was just following orders/instructions", not the "I know NOTHING" defense.    :laugh:

WAIT!!!   Now I see what you did....   The "There's nothing to see here.  Everything is fine" defense.     I apologize!     :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:52:44 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2019, 12:01:13 am »
I think he's going to use the standard, "I was just following orders/instructions", not the "I know NOTHING" defense.    :laugh:

WAIT!!!   Now I see what you did....   The "There's nothing to see here.  Everything is fine" defense.     I apologize!     :laugh:

888high58888

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 12:38:22 am »
Ex FBI lawyer and now soap salesman!   :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Might want to keep some soap-on-a-roap back just in case.
The Republic is lost.