Author Topic: On world stage, Trump backs North Korea's scathing criticism of Biden  (Read 1309 times)

Online libertybele

This is just wrong.  Biden may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he is still an American politician, a former VP and to belittle him to a foreign leader is terrible. 

On world stage, Trump backs North Korea's scathing criticism of Biden

U.S. President Donald Trump on Monday publicly endorsed North Korea's scathing personal attack on former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, dismissing criticism that he was siding with a foreign dictator over a fellow American.

"Well, Kim Jong Un made a statement that Joe Biden is a low IQ individual. He probably is, based on his record. I think I agree with him on that," Trump told a news conference in Tokyo.

Trump's comments on the world stage reinforced a tweet that he sent on Saturday with a similar message and drew renewed criticism of the president back home.

North Korea's state-run news agency issued a stinging attack last week on Biden, who has been critical of the isolated state.

Trump has targeted Biden with increasing criticism as the former vice president rises in polls for the Democratic presidential nomination to challenge the Republican Trump in the November 2020 election campaign.

The president often derides his political opponents, but his tweet on Sunday and his comments on Monday were notable because he issued them while abroad, a practice traditionally shunned in U.S. politics, and aligned himself with Kim, considered a brutal dictator by many.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-biden-idUSKCN1SX0T9
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
We’ve already heard, ‘it was just a joke’ and ‘I don’t see why it wouldn’t be.’ I wonder what hilariously lame excuse they generate for this, upon return.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline edpc

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

I was actually sticking up for Sleepy Joe Biden while on foreign soil. Kim Jong Un called him a “low IQ idiot,” and many other things, whereas I related the quote of Chairman Kim as a much softer “low IQ individual.” Who could possibly be upset with that?

4:58 PM - May 28, 2019

Oh, FFS...... *****rollingeyes*****

Online corbe

Will that tweet be covered in our Daily Trump Tweet Thread, Enquiring minds want to know?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump

I was actually sticking up for Sleepy Joe Biden while on foreign soil. Kim Jong Un called him a “low IQ idiot,” and many other things, whereas I related the quote of Chairman Kim as a much softer “low IQ individual.” Who could possibly be upset with that?

4:58 PM - May 28, 2019

Oh, FFS...... *****rollingeyes*****

You'd have to be a "low IQ individual" to not understand that this is pure trolling by Trump!

:silly:

Everyone has to face the 2019 reality: the POTUS trolls people and groups of people on Twitter.  You may not like it, or you may, but that is the simple reality.

Offline edpc

You'd have to be a "low IQ individual" to not understand that this is pure trolling by Trump!

Everyone has to face the 2019 reality: the POTUS trolls people and groups of people on Twitter.  You may not like it, or you may, but that is the simple reality.

Yeah, we know. At some point in time, he’s actually going to face a crisis and we’re going to need someone who isn’t doing a constant vaudeville show - someone besides President Massengill.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Well, I guess we should all be grateful neither Obama, Clinton, Biden or Kerry ever uttered one word of scathing criticism on foreign soil against the sitting President.

Had any of them done this, we'd be forced to wonder where all the NT angst was then. 

Online Right_in_Virginia

You'd have to be a "low IQ individual" to not understand that this is pure trolling by Trump!   :silly: 

Yup.  He is tattooing "low IQ" onto Biden's forehead ..... with the media's help.   :laugh:

Offline EdJames

Yup.  He is tattooing "low IQ" onto Biden's forehead ..... with the media's help.   :laugh:

888high58888

It seems that many have forgotten how effective he is at using these tools....  it was only a few years ago when he gave a master course....

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I burst out laughing watching FOXNEWS tell us this in "Breaking News" from the White House lawn today.

Naturally, I loved it!    :beer:

Joe's going to drop out, because he ain't seen nuthin' yet!   Wait until Hunter's 'colonoscopy'    :silly:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

888high58888

It seems that many have forgotten how effective he is at using these tools....  it was only a few years ago when he gave a master course....

Was just going to say that it seems 'they' haven't learned a thing since 2015.  They STILL don't know him.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

Well, I guess we should all be grateful neither Obama, Clinton, Biden or Kerry ever uttered one word of scathing criticism on foreign soil against the sitting President.

Had any of them done this, we'd be forced to wonder where all the NT angst was then.

wink777

Offline edpc

Of course. Naturally, we can rely on your consistent throne sniffing.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Its OK, its Trump.  Its his style to give praise to dictators.  And if he wants to Trash his National Security advisor publicly that's OK too.  You just have to understand the Donald its all for the good.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Applewood

888high58888

These "tools" only impress his fans.  For the rest of us, his antics just demonstrate what a stupid, immature jerk he is. 

And you know, his tactics may just backfire on him, should Biden be his opponent in November of next year.  People not enamored with Trump and his "tools" may actually be driven to vote for Biden, not him.

Offline EdJames

Was just going to say that it seems 'they' haven't learned a thing since 2015.  They STILL don't know him.

Ehh, I think that for some it is a matter of not wanting to recognize it...  mumbling "Orange Man Bad" and shaking one's head is more to their liking...

:shrug:

Offline EdJames

These "tools" only impress his fans.  For the rest of us, his antics just demonstrate what a stupid, immature jerk he is. 

And you know, his tactics may just backfire on him, should Biden be his opponent in November of next year.  People not enamored with Trump and his "tools" may actually be driven to vote for Biden, not him.

You just simply don't understand, but that is OK.

If you took the time to watch some of the Scott Adams videos that @truth_seeker posts, you would understand what a verbal kill shot is.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 11:53:46 pm by EdJames »

Offline skeeter

Ehh, I think that for some it is a matter of not wanting to recognize it...  mumbling "Orange Man Bad" and shaking one's head is more to their liking...

:shrug:

And thats fine with me too, I guess. I'm tired of wondering why.

Online Right_in_Virginia

And this is pretty damn amazing.   :laugh:

Online corbe

Thanks @Right_in_Virginia for including the stupid tweets also in your daily thread (for once).
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

From an editorial posted today, the "5 Lies of the Never Trumper Right":

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,363171.0.html

Truth: The ending of Pulp Fiction seems to be an accurate comparison to Trump’s character. Trump is not a “good person” but he’s trying to be.

Yeah, give him credit, he's trying to be a good person.   :thud:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 12:03:34 am by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline EdJames

And thats fine with me too, I guess. I'm tired of wondering why.

I don't give a tinker's damn about why they do it...

Online DCPatriot

I don't give a tinker's damn about why they do it...

The perfect man for the times here in America.  The perfect man to lead us to 2025.

I believed it back in the Summer of 15.  Today, I KNOW it to be true!

Anybody who's still not behind the man can go to hell.  We don't care.

Online corbe