Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi Says the Kennedy Family is ‘a Model of Faith’  (Read 773 times)

rangerrebew

Nancy Pelosi Says the Kennedy Family is ‘a Model of Faith’

(CNSNews.com) - House Speaker Nancy Pelosi celebrated the Kennedy family as “a model of faith and hope” as she accepted the “Profile in Courage Award” from John F. Kennedy’s daughter Caroline Kennedy Schlossberg at the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library in Boston on May 19.

“The Kennedy family has given so much to America’s history and to America’s future,” Pelosi said in her acceptance speech.

Source URL: https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/nancy-pelosi-says-kennedy-family-model-faith

rangerrebew

:mauslaff: :laughingdog: 10631

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
The Kennedys are a bunch of degenerates.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Teddy had plenty of faith.  He had a solid faith he could get away with leaving Mary Jo to suffocate in a sinking car.  I'd say that faith was well-placed.  At least until it came time to meet his maker....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The older Pelosi gets, the more she pontificates about faith, and God, and Jesus, etc.
I get the feeling that she knows her time is near.

Since when did any communist Leftist give a damn about 'God and Faith'?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
In other news, the Kennedy Family has also been labeled as a great example of sobriety, faithfulness, swimming lessons, and dodging bullets. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
In other news, the Kennedy Family has also been labeled as a great example of sobriety, faithfulness, swimming lessons, and dodging bullets.

Don't forget piloting planes and boats.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

Trump tweet rebuking her theory coming in 3..2..1  (or is there possibly some things that not even he will touch....nah*).

*Stormy Daniels Theorem
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 08:56:32 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist

Offline skeeter

Heck the Kennedys were the first to (almost) pull off the skiing hail mary.

Offline berdie

:mauslaff: :laughingdog: 10631

Well...ya gotta admit...they gave a lot to shady history.

Offline Applewood

I'm amused by the name of the award Pelosi received.  "Profile in Courage?"  Just what courageous act has Pelosi performed.  To me, "courage" is taking on the enemy in battle, rushing into a burning home to save trapped children, rescuing a drowning man, etc. etc.

This award is just a way for liberals to honor other liberals, to pat themselves on the back and tell the world what swell people they are.  In other words, it's a meaningless award that renders true courage meaningless.

Offline mountaineer

They had faith in their ability to cover up their many misdeeds. It all started with Joe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org