Author Topic: Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012….  (Read 698 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Evidence of Obama Administration Political Surveillance Beginning Mid-2012….
Posted on May 24, 2019   by sundance

Repost by Request – Considering the upcoming declassification window…between Trump’s state visit in Japan (5/25 – 5/28) and the state visit with the U.K (6/3 – 6/5).

Bucket Five – Intelligence documents that were presented to the Gang of Eight in 2016 that pertain to the FISA application used against U.S. person Carter Page; including all exculpatory intelligence documents that may not have been presented to the FISA Court.  Presumably this would include the recently revealed State Dept Kavalac email; and the FBI transcripts from wiretaps of George Papadopoulos (also listed in Carter Page FISA).

Now that we have significant research files on the 2015 and 2016 political surveillance program; which includes the trail evident within the Weissmann/Mueller report; in combination with the Obama-era DOJ “secret research project” (their words, not mine); we are able to overlay the entire objective and gain a full understanding of how political surveillance was conducted over a period of approximately four to six years.

This is why there’s panic.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2019/05/24/evidence-of-obama-administration-political-surveillance-beginning-mid-2012/#more-164151
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's a pity Dan Coats (Director of National Intelligence) is in the loop.  He's refusing to produce unredacted data in response to to Barr's inquiries.  I'm sure the CIA will take a cue from that and do the same.  If this is allowed to stand, this release President Trump did the other night will mean absolutely nothing.  Zero

Good article, BTW.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 02:19:57 am by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sadly, this is really nothing new.

Lest we forget the 900+ FBI files, this sort of abuse has been going on far longer.
Hillary was going full bore when Bill was POTUS, and even then amassing the "opposition research" using government means or the raw material even FBI background investigations had generated, (need I note?) in violation of Federal Law.

That the practice of using taxpayer funder Federal investigatory agencies to conduct political research for the purpose of affecting election outcomes, or the illegal use of Government 'protected' documents to affect those outcomes has been going on for a long time is evident. Look no farther than the sealed divorce records revealed and used against Obama's opponent in his Senate election run. Without that toehold, (Senate seat) we might live in a different country today.

We have laws against all of this. It is past time to enforce them.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That the practice of using taxpayer funder Federal investigatory agencies to conduct political research for the purpose of affecting election outcomes, or the illegal use of Government 'protected' documents to affect those outcomes has been going on for a long time is evident. Look no farther than the sealed divorce records revealed and used against Obama's opponent in his Senate election run. Without that toehold, (Senate seat) we might live in a different country today.

We have laws against all of this. It is past time to enforce them.

We've been moving toward "banana republic" status for some time now. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
We've been moving toward "banana republic" status for some time now.
Since the Communists (call 'em what they are) started taking over the Democrat Party in the '60s...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis