Author Topic: Mark Meadows views fresh 'Strzok coverup' material at DOJ  (Read 489 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mark Meadows views fresh 'Strzok coverup' material at DOJ
« on: May 24, 2019, 11:20:33 pm »
Mark Meadows views fresh 'Strzok coverup' material at DOJ
by Daniel Chaitin
 | May 24, 2019 06:27 PM

Rep. Mark Meadows said he was at the Justice Department to review new information about former FBI agent Peter Strzok.

The North Carolina Republican was spotted at Justice Department headquarters in D.C. with Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, on Thursday.

Asked by a reporter why he was there, Meadows said, "I was reviewing text messages and new correspondence that pertains to the Strzok coverup."

Hours after their visit, President Trump gave Attorney General William Barr "full and complete authority to declassify information" related to the origins of the federal investigation into possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Meadows and Jordan's visit to the Justice Department also comes after House Intelligence Committee ranking member Devin Nunes said he learned that an August 2016 text from Strzok about an "insurance policy" had to do with the FBI's use of an unverified dossier compiled by British ex-spy Christopher Steele to obtain Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrants to wiretap Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

Strzok was the lead investigator of the Hillary Clinton emails inquiry and opened the counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign's ties to Russia in the summer of 2016.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/mark-meadows-views-fresh-strzok-coverup-material-at-doj
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Mark Meadows views fresh 'Strzok coverup' material at DOJ
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 12:27:57 am »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Mark Meadows views fresh 'Strzok coverup' material at DOJ
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 12:39:14 am »
the Strzok coverup