Author Topic: Kamala Harris and Corey Booker set up the Smollett hoax to pass their anti lynching bill  (Read 1340 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Jussie Smollett hate hoax tied to his aunt Sen. Kamala Harris’ anti-lynching bill

February 25, 2019 crucible

Globalists attempted to further incite racial violence using Cultural Marxism this month when gay jewish black actor Jussie Smollett, who is the nephew of Senator Kamala Harris faked a race based assault in Chicago.

The Smollett Family Business: Acting and Activism

In the wake of Smollett’s unusual claims, the media and its Social Justice Soviets uncritically accepted his story as real. Numerous celebrities such as Emma Watson, Katy Perry, Olivia Munn, and Ariana Grande tweeted vociferous support. Actress Ellen Page gave a heartfelt speech on The Late Show with Colbert laying the blame for Smollett’s attack at the feet of “homophobic” Vice President Mike Pence.

Democratic presidential hopefuls chimed as well, with Kamala Harris and Cory Booker both calling the attack a “modern-day lynching,” and a cavalcade of other politicians who tweeted their unquestioning support for Jussie and devout belief in his story.  Smollett himself has posted venomous comments about President Trump and his supporters in a manner of tirade usually seen from juveniles.

The Social Justice Soviets and their commissars in Hollywood clearly are attempting to incite racial and political violence.  Crucible Media previously reported on Legacy Media’s attempts to incite political violence against whites, Christians, and supporters of President Trump.

What Legacy Media is not reporting is that Jussie Smollett is Senator Kamala Harris’ nephew.  Jussie’s parents Joel Smollett and Janet HARRIS Smollett met in the Bay Area while hanging out with Black Panthers during the civil rights era. Kamala HARRIS is from the Bay Area as well. Her father Donald HARRIS has been a professor at Stanford since the 1970s.

To read more click on link below

https://cruciblemedia.tv/jussie-smollet ... hing-bill/

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:46:27 pm by MOD4 »

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
You had to dig back to February to find something to post?

Offline LegalAmerican

You had to dig back to February to find something to post?

Yes..because it is still on going with Jussie and I didn't pay that close attention to the date!  Normally I do, but I was trying to figure out HOW to post a thread on here.  My first one!  I don't know if I have the correct category.   So,  you already KNOW?   THIS IS OLD NEWS to you?   OLD NEWS FOR EVERYONE? 

Offline corbe

Congrats @LegalAmerican on your first thread, BUT to keep the Lawyers off Myst's back all posted articles here must contain no more than 3 paragraphs or possibly 4 or 5 if it is a very long article.  It's a copyright thing. 
   I'm sure a Mod will be along shortly to excerpt this.

*Unless you yourself wrote the Article.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 11:39:04 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
This looks to be a very questionable site....    888mouth

Offline MOD4

Thank You for your contribution @LegalAmerican but in the future please observe posting rules which are pretty much what @corbe said above.

Offline LegalAmerican

Thank You for your contribution @LegalAmerican but in the future please observe posting rules which are pretty much what @corbe said above.

Hi, I was just going to shorten it, and  saw you already did it.  THANK YOU. 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This would explain why the case was immediately dropped and Smollett walked with no charges.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LegalAmerican

This would explain why the case was immediately dropped and Smollett walked with no charges.

YES.  Thank you for understanding.  It was not about it being 'old news".  I didn't know either.  If Jussie was indicted....so then would be Kamala Harris & Cory Booker.   TOO BAD...these two. CORRUPT DEMON-RATS...should not even be in any public office.  We are in Somalia....now.  Just the facts...folks...just the facts. 

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Good Lord after 5 months she figured out how to post a new thread.  Heaven help us all.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:53:09 am by mystery-ak »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Applewood

Don't know this website Crucible News, but I did check out the claim that Kamala Harris is Smollett's aunt.  Appears that that assertion is not true.  It's an internet rumor based on the fact that Smollett's mother's maiden name is Harris.  But Harris is a common name.  Besides, Kamala Harris has only one sister and she is not Smollett's mother. 

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/kamala-harris-jussie-smollett/
https://www.factcheck.org/2019/02/no-evidence-sen-harris-smollett-are-related/

I know people don't trust these two sites, but there are others saying the same thing.

When I find one debunked claim, it makes me think the rest of the article is bogus too.