Author Topic: Sara Carter discusses declassified docs, what she believes will be most damaging, and who should be  (Read 668 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sara Carter discusses declassified docs, what she believes will be most damaging, and who should be worried
May 24, 2019 | Vivek Saxena

Shortly after President Donald Trump granted Attorney General Bill “full and complete authority” Thursday evening to declassify any and all documents tied to the Russia probe, investigative reporter Sara Carter provided a handy list of what all the public should expect to soon see.

Speaking on FNC’s “Hannity” with guest host Dan Bongino, she specifically listed what she believes will be the most damaging pieces of information to be unveiled in the declassified documents.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2019/05/24/sara-carter-discusses-declassified-docs-what-she-believes-will-be-most-damaging-and-who-should-be-worried-757815
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'd like to know who, besides Carter Page, had FISA warrants against them.  I doubt he was the only one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'd like to know who, besides Carter Page, had FISA warrants against them.  I doubt he was the only one.

Didn't you respond on that thread the other day about 35,000+ people spied on from 2016?  Seems like it would have to have been more than one FISA.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't you respond on that thread the other day about 35,000+ people spied on from 2016?  Seems like it would have to have been more than one FISA.

I think a lot of them had the spying without the nicety of actually getting a warrant.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would like to know where the FISA POS is hiding that approved all these warrants?  Clearly that maggot is part of the coup effort.  This judge(s) should be very visible right now demanding the truth and they are not to be seen.

Pure corruption.  Typical lying lawyers.  Lawyers with their solid ability to lie with every breath are destroying this country.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I would like to know where the FISA POS is hiding that approved all these warrants?  Clearly that maggot is part of the coup effort.  This judge(s) should be very visible right now demanding the truth and they are not to be seen.

Pure corruption.  Typical lying lawyers.  Lawyers with their solid ability to lie with every breath are destroying this country.

https://lawandcrime.com/politics/judges-who-approved-carter-page-fisa-warrants-were-all-nominated-by-gop-presidents/
I will NOT comply.