Author Topic: Tucker Carlson: The left doesn't think MS-13 is a problem because Trump thinks they're 'animals'  (Read 273 times)

rangerrebew

Tucker Carlson: The left doesn't think MS-13 is a problem because Trump thinks they're 'animals'

By Tucker Carlson

Published May 24, 2019
Fox News

Ariana Funes-Diaz's death at the hands of two MS-13 gang members could easily have been prevented. It wasn't an act of God or some freak accident. It wasn't even a random crime, the kind that inevitably occurs in a country as big as ours is.

No, her death was the product of a deliberate policy. Our leadership class has decided to downplay the threat of MS-13. Why? Because Trump attacked MS-13. Therefore, in the demented zero-sum calculation of permanent Washington, MS-13 must be virtuous. The enemy of Donald Trump must be my friend. That's how they think.

It all started almost exactly a year ago when the president said, "So when the MS-13 comes in, when the other gang members come into our country, I referred to them as animals. And guess what? I always will."

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-the-left-doesnt-think-ms-13-is-a-problem-because-trump-attacked-them

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The enemy of my enemy..."

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The Democommies are a greater threat than the illegal invaders crossing our border!