Author Topic: Buttigieg: Trump faked being disabled to get out of Vietnam  (Read 823 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buttigieg: Trump faked being disabled to get out of Vietnam
By Tal Axelrod - 05/23/19 11:45 AM EDT

Democratic presidential hopeful Pete Buttigieg on Thursday hammered President Trump for in the past saying he had bone spurs to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War, saying he faked the disability.

“Well, I have a pretty dim view of his decision to use his privileged status to fake a disability in order to avoid serving in Vietnam,” Buttigieg, an Afghanistan War veteran, said during a livestreamed interview with The Washington Post.

“Yeah, at least not that one,” he doubled down when asked if he thought the condition was faked. “This is actually really important because I don’t mean to trivialize disability, but I think that’s exactly what he did.”

The South Bend, Ind., mayor has shot to national prominence in recent months following a media blitz that has included various interviews with national outlets as well as more niche publications.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/445220-buttigieg-trump-faked-being-disabled-to-get-out-of-vietnam
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Re: Buttigieg: Trump faked being disabled to get out of Vietnam
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2019, 01:41:16 am »
I save this for baloney by the DEMON-RATS.    Not to you...  Mystery.  To PETE & others who talk like he does. He has ZERO POLICY...so try to go & slander president ...again.
---------------------------------------------

Here we go!  Draft dodge is someone who went to Canada.  You must have major issues with BILL CINTON, Joe Biden, BERNIE SANDERS, Obama..others who did not serve in the military?  You have some issues with people married, more than once?  Better to stay married & be a-holes to each other?  Bill & Hillary go BOTH WAYS.  Bill has a child with black prostitute, DANNY WILLIAMS. Hillary caught in hotel room with black female prostitute. Hillary raped Cathy O'brien. Bill has   15 more women of record, saying he raped them. BUT..Bill & Hillary  still together.  Obama..married to trannie...the bio parents of his kids are DR. ANITA BLANCHARD & Martin Nesbitt. Obama born in Kenya, fraud, con artist. Then gay male wh0re for rich white men to get his
cocaine. Obama smokes, does pot, cocaine + loves beer so much, had a  brewery in the White House. ALCOHOLIC?  Issues with little boys. HE LIKES THEM. PIZZAGATE.

Selective service # for President TRUMP was # 580. Twice he was A-1. once he was Y-1..3 years possibly drafted. Draft ended. They were in  the 300 #'s. Now he is serving as COMMANDER-IN CHIEF, with 14 attempts  on his life. COMBAT. Frontlines.
HE was an officer,  in 4 years of Military school, had troops under him, mentored by a retired GENERAL. Same as basic  training. BETTER.  4 years!  You need video of bouncing b@lls of Manchelle?  Same baloney  said by same people.

My president does NOT drink any alcohol..ever, does not smoke..does no illegal drugs....does not drink CAFFEINE.  You want to impugn him? Clintons cheat, Obama cheats, ALL KENNEDYS cheated.  Teddy caused the death of his mistress. Mary Jo Kopecny
Can you stop with the 3 marriages?  HE IS ON HIS THIRD...yes. STILL MARRIED..about 18 years.

« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 01:43:58 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2019, 02:38:28 am »
I was drafted at the very peak of the Vietnam era--Jan 1969

I served my time, and was discharged honorabley, to return to college.

1. It was not a popular war.  2. Accusing a man of "faking" could get your ass kicked.

I have no idea what a queer "Intelligence Officer" does.

Are they hoping for a career like Brennan, Clapper, Comey ?

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online corbe

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 03:09:39 am »
   Here's a list of US Presidents that did not serve in the US Military in some capacity:

Donald Trump

Barack Obama

Bill Clinton

FDR

Herbert Hoover

Calvin Coolidge

Warren G. Harding

Woodrow Wilson

Grover Cleveland

Martin Van Buren

John Q. Adams

John Adams

I too served, USAF, 71~74 got an Honorable discharge and will visit a couple of Veterans Graves (old Friends) on Memorial Day and give Thanks for without their Bravery I would not be Free to aggravate people in here, well Myst's tolerance of me has a lot to do with that also but that's a different story.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 03:27:51 am »
Butt Boy asserted his opinion but
unless he can prove it, it's a slander!!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2019, 05:01:49 am »

1. It was not a popular war.  2. Accusing a man of "faking" could get your ass kicked.

Someone needs to remind Mr Buttigieg that simply being openly homosexual would have removed him from consideration for military service in the Vietnam Era, too. (I'd rather have bone spurs).
There's even a line about that in the narrative part of Alice's Restaurant (long version, not just the little ditty).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 10:19:22 am »
   Here's a list of US Presidents that did not serve in the US Military in some capacity:

Donald Trump

Barack Obama

Bill Clinton

FDR

Herbert Hoover

Calvin Coolidge

Warren G. Harding

Woodrow Wilson

Grover Cleveland

Martin Van Buren

John Q. Adams

John Adams

Wow.  They all suck.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 01:12:42 pm »
Don't like Trump.  Here are your Commie alternatives:

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2019, 04:00:25 pm »
Memo to Pete: that meme died with Bill Clinton.

Avoiding military service has been in the DNA with elitists for over 150 years, when one could buy their way out of the draft for $300 or so.

I was in HS during the latter stages of Vietnam, and my draft number in 1972 was in the 300s IIRC. The only person I know who actually voluntarily entered the Army during those years was my stepbrother, and it wasn't entirely voluntary on his part. He had nowhere to go after he dropped out of school and was kicked out of the house by my stepfather.

To his credit, he grew up, served honorably, and eventually was married with a daughter.

The 60s are difficult to understand if you didn't live through them.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2019, 07:57:08 pm »
Someone needs to remind Mr Buttigieg that simply being openly homosexual would have removed him from consideration for military service in the Vietnam Era, too. (I'd rather have bone spurs).
There's even a line about that in the narrative part of Alice's Restaurant (long version, not just the little ditty).

...And when 2 walk in and sing a chorus of "Alice's Restaurant".......

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 08:03:52 pm »
surgery to remove calcification on both his heels. =MET BALL PLAYER.  I learn things on here.  The military does not want someone with bad feet. AKA. Bone spurs.

https://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/mlb/mets/2018/07/25/yoenis-cespedes-heel-surgery/836959002/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 08:10:56 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 08:09:46 pm »

John Brennen is said to be gay & was a mentor to Obama. Butt buddy's. This is from an openly gay person..who knows the community. It is also, said he joined islam.  Brennen has connection's with Russia & was double agent.  Putin hates this man. Won't allow him into Russia. Democrats are looking all over for Russia connection's but not in their own party!  Hillary, Obama.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2019, 09:32:54 pm »
I was given the Lottery # of 2 for the 1973 Draft. I was not drafted. I joined the Navy in 74.