Author Topic: Dem wants Trump officials jailed for not turning over tax returns  (Read 452 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Fox News
By Brooke Singman
Published 5 hours ago

Democratic Rep. Lloyd Doggett said Tuesday that IRS Commissioner Charles Rettig and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin should be jailed or fined for stonewalling congressional subpoenas for President Trump’s tax returns.

Doggett, D-Texas, a member of the House Ways and Means Committee, said Tuesday that congressional Democrats need to employ what's known as "inherent contempt" for Trump officials defying committee requests and subpoenas for Trump’s financial information.

“I believe that there is no legal advice that will stop the lawlessness and lies of this administration, and that is why Congress needs to act firmly now to use every tool it has available to get this information that Trump so fears that the public will see,” Doggett told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow Tuesday night.

(more)
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dem-wants-trump-officials-jailed-for-not-turning-over-tax-returns

The question is, will Lloyd Doggett turn over all his tax returns?
Why don't all the Dems 'set the example' and all of them release their tax returns.
Of course we all know that will never ever never happen.
It would be very interesting to know how almost everyone in Congress, and in government jobs in general suddenly become multimillionaires after only a few years.
I hope this whole scam backfires on them.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Dem wants Trump officials jailed for not turning over tax returns
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 06:14:42 pm »
You first, Lloyd.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:22:28 pm »
You first, Lloyd.
Exactly! and Pelosi, Schumer, and Waters too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2019, 07:00:20 pm »
Where in the Constitution does it state that a President must turn over his tax return??  On what legal basis is there for Trump to have to turn over his tax returns?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.