Author Topic: Et tu Rex? Trump's fired Secretary of State Tillerson meets Democrats for more than SIX HOURS to acc  (Read 666 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Et tu Rex? Trump's fired Secretary of State Tillerson meets Democrats for more than SIX HOURS to accuse White House and Jared Kushner of stopping him from confronting the Russians on election interference

Ex Secretary of State Rex Tillerson quietly met with the House Foreign Affairs Committee Tuesday to talk President Donald Trump and Russia
    In the over six-hour meeting, Tillerson told the committee the White House actively avoided confronting Russia over allegations of interference in the 2016 election
    He specifically said Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser Jared Kushner prevented him from communicating effectively
    Tillerson also felt Kushner blocked him from sharing State Department proposals with the president
    The voluntary meeting took place the same day former White House Counsel Don McGahn defied a congressional subpoena  to testify before the House Judiciary Committee

By Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 10:50 EDT, 22 May 2019 | Updated: 10:57 EDT, 22 May 2019

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7058413/Ex-Secretary-State-Rex-Tillerson-met-Democrats-SIX-HOURS-talk-Trump-Russia.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Does Trump really think that all the screwed over body count that he has accrued is going return without retribution?

Rex, in his rise in XOM did a pretty good job of cutting them off at the knees along the way.  I'd expected no less.

« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 05:28:01 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Does Trump really think that all the screwed over body count that he has accrued is going return without retribution?

The President "screwed over"?  Ah, you're a little confused here, Sparky.  Rex is the a-hole who refused to implement the President's policies on everything from climate change to trade.  Rex is also the genius who called his boss a moron.

Personally, I give the President credit for keeping the wine-swilling, cigar-smoking globalist as long as he did.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The President "screwed over"?  Ah, you're a little confused here, Sparky.  Rex is the a-hole who refused to implement the President's policies on everything from climate change to trade.  Rex is also the genius who called his boss a moron.

Personally, I give the President credit for keeping the wine-swilling, cigar-smoking globalist as long as he did.

Huh?  Trump is setting new records on executive branch turnover, and you are claiming everyone of them is in the wrong?  (i.e probable resultant retribution)

Take your knee pads off once in a while.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.