Author Topic: Televangelist Jim Bakker sells $45 Trump coin, calls it ‘point of contact’ with God  (Read 679 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
For only $45 you can establish a “point of contact” with God via a gold-plated coin engraved with President Trump and King Cyrus’ faces — according to the “Jim Bakker Show” at least.
The coin is being peddled by Lance Wallnau, who claims God told him people need it to pray for Trump......

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-televangelist-jim-bakker-sells-trump-coin-point-of-contact-god-20190516-n6hcry3hprcxjorzkfwxd5nrri-story.html

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Keeping it all as legit as the PTL Club I see.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Online rustynail

Like a dog that returns to its vomit Is a fool who repeats his folly.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Worshipping false idols.  Its so surprising but Evangelicals welcomed him back into the fold.  And life and church for him has always been about money and idols.  Its time that a Brother in Christ let him know that he is engaging in witchcraft.  Furthermore there is no need for a King Cyrus any longer.  Christ came to fulfill the purpose of a new Covenant with Gods people.  Chosen people are those who accept Christ as Lord and Savior.  Who place their trust in Him.

And they fashioned them with their hands

https://jimbakker666.blogspot.com/2012/02/jim-bakker-celebrates-2000th-show-with.html

Isaiah 46:5 Context

2They stoop, they bow down together; they could not deliver the burden, but themselves are gone into captivity. 3Hearken unto me, O house of Jacob, and all the remnant of the house of Israel, which are borne by me from the belly, which are carried from the womb: 4And even to your old age I am he; and even to hoar hairs will I carry you: I have made, and I will bear; even I will carry, and will deliver you. 5To whom will ye liken me, and make me equal, and compare me, that we may be like? 6They lavish gold out of the bag, and weigh silver in the balance, and hire a goldsmith; and he maketh it a god: they fall down, yea, they worship. 7They bear him upon the shoulder, they carry him, and set him in his place, and he standeth; from his place shall he not remove: yea, one shall cry unto him, yet can he not answer, nor save him out of his trouble. 8Remember this, and shew yourselves men: bring it again to mind, O ye transgressors.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 06:22:13 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Only fools know what is coming yet they don't prepare.  A gold plated coin with President Trump's visage for just $45.  Buy Gold NOW!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer

Render unto Sleazer.....
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.