Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke's campaign is going so badly no one's bothering to dig up dirt  (Read 249 times)

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
America Rising, which has cornered the market on opposition research on the nearly two dozen presidential contenders, has tracked what it considers a steady decline in the public’s interest in O’Rourke.
The Republican National Committee, known for slinging insults about Democrats into mainstream consciousness, has not received any requests from reporters for O’Rourke information in recent weeks, according to a senior official.

https://www.mediaite.com/election-2020/beto-orourkes-campaign-is-going-so-badly-that-no-ones-even-bothering-to-dig-up-dirt-on-him-anymore/

He wants a Fox townhall after Buttdigger's was such a success(farce)
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
When asked if he would appear on Fox, beta Bobby gave his stock answer, "Absolutely!" Same answer he gave when asked if he'd tear down the wall in El Paso.

He's an overgrown teenager. I'm eagerly looking for him to announce he's dropping out and going on another dirt-eating, navel-gazing walkabout.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline dfwgator

Too bad Beto, you're the wrong sexual orientation.

Offline verga

Every time i see his name I automatically read it as Beta.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Too bad Beto, you're the wrong sexual orientation.

And a white Irishman to boot. 

And no one wants the Irish.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.