Author Topic: Facebook Claims Party Celebrating Candace Owens's Suspension Was 'An Honest Mistake'  (Read 462 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 wink777

MENLO PARK, CA—After pictures emerged of Mark Zuckerberg and other Facebook executives celebrating the suspension of Candace Owens's account, Facebook claimed the party was "an honest mistake."

Programmers at the social network say their algorithm "went a little haywire" and scheduled the party.

"Sometimes our code gets a little aggressive and suspends people and also schedules a big celebratory bash for getting rid of another conservative voice," said programmer Lenny Wallace. "It was an innocent error, and we've adjusted the code to make sure it doesn't happen again."

At the party, Zuckerberg was seen playing "Pin the KKK hood on Candace Owens" and throwing darts at a board with her face on it. All of these activities were later confirmed to be "completely unintentional, honest mistakes" the social network promises to get fixed for next time.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
opps..  forgot the link!

https://babylonbee.com/news/facebook-says-party-celebrating-candace-owenss-suspension-was-a-mistake

And here I thought this rib-tickler was your original work.  BB has put out some pretty good satire lately.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

I can think of no better way to have a really good time than to party with Mark Zuckerberg.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I can think of no better way to have a really good time than to party with Mark Zuckerberg.

Partying with Hillary?  On the night she loses her sure-fire in-the-bag victory for President?
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

And here I thought this rib-tickler was your original work.  BB has put out some pretty good satire lately.

I'm good.... but not that good!   LOL