Author Topic: Sailors on Navy sub created sexually explicit lists of female crewmates: report  (Read 654 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sailors on Navy sub created sexually explicit lists of female crewmates: report
By Zack Budryk - 05/19/19 08:52 PM EDT

Sailors aboard the USS Florida, the second U.S. Navy submarine to integrate female servicemembers, circulated sexually explicit lists of female crew members, according to records obtained by Military.com through the Freedom of Information Act.

Two sailors aboard the sub brought the lists to a superior officer months after integration of female members began in February 2018. The lists included rankings of the 32 women on the sub’s 173-person crew by attractiveness and sexual acts the compilers wanted to perform on them, according to the news outlet.

In June, a senior adviser to Capt. Gregory Kercher, commander of the submarine’s Gold crew, alerted him about the list. Kercher reportedly ordered a search of the sub’s computer network to determine who had been accessing the list but did not open a full investigation or notify his command.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/defense/navy/444494-sailors-on-navy-sub-created-sexually-explicit-list-of-female-crewmates
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Historical Truth: Put men and women together and there will be sex talk and sex.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I'm glad there weren't any Split Tails on the 2 subs my son was on.

Offline LegalAmerican

@mystery-ak

Historical Truth: Put men and women together and there will be sex talk and sex.

Excellent !   888high58888    Most women understand, that heterosexual men notice females & our parts!  THANK GOODNESS!  IF they didn't, our species would die out.  This is so normal, to me.  Like LOCKER ROOM TALK.  This is what they do! 

I am surprised it made the "news"?  This is news?  I bet those not on the list were jealous. Clutching their pearls and ready to faint away. lol.   

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It sure brings new meaning to Hot Racking!(Hot racking (also known as hot bunking or hot bedding) is the sanctioned practice within military organizations of assigning more than one crew member to a bed or "rack" to reduce berthing (sleeping) space).

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Ummm, this is news?

Bill Cipher

Some temporary chemical castration might be in order. 

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ummm, this is news?
Its in the only Military Category we have.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Excellent !   888high58888    Most women understand, that heterosexual men notice females & our parts!  THANK GOODNESS!  IF they didn't, our species would die out.  This is so normal, to me.  Like LOCKER ROOM TALK.  This is what they do! 

I am surprised it made the "news"?  This is news?  I bet those not on the list were jealous. Clutching their pearls and ready to faint away. lol.

@LegalAmerican

I hope you are not implying women don't do locker room talk themselves? From what I have seen and heard,they are often cruder and more clinical than the men when it comes to discussing their sexual partners.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
I believe that female crews have only served on Boomers and not on Fast Attack submarines. Female officers have served on Fast Attack subs. My son was on fast attack subs, but no female officers were assigned to his 2 subs when he served.

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

I hope you are not implying women don't do locker room talk themselves? From what I have seen and heard,they are often cruder and more clinical than the men when it comes to discussing their sexual partners.

Absolutely NOT!  I didn't think it was necessary to explain.  I almost posted..women talk about men too.  It goes both ways.  Since I was raised very strictly, I didn't talk about men, in locker room talk. (I didn't know any) I liked it if men were kind.  I am not a good person to ask that. As I was virgin for my husband..in every way. I knew nothing! I had two kids, and at age 25 he told me that men love each other. GAYNESS. I did not know about that. Then he said women, too. I thought he was joking.  He said men, like a woman's rear end too. Again..to me, that was like saying my elbow joint was sexy!  He cheated on me all 9 years of our marriage. I did not know. I never suspected. I had nothing to compare that with. He introduced me to a woman he was having an affair with. I believed every thing he said. We were married. People didn't do that, if married. After divorce, he did laugh and say, after she met me, she stopped the affair & would not sleep with him anymore. I was built like Marilyn Monroe.  I don't know what he told her about me. He treated me very badly and said later he was a bastard to me. Slapped me, kicked me. I was a very quiet person. INTROVERTED. Hard to believe, huh?

Offline dfwgator

Pat Schroeder's legacy bearing its' rotten fruit.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@LegalAmerican

@sneakypete
NO KIDDING! My first job was as a cook in The Steak House at Knott's Berry Farm, all told there were less than fifteen males and about thirty women that worked as waitresses. of the thirty women for were over 60+ while all the rest were from sixteen to (the majority) young college age and let me tell you, some of the dirtiest, most vulgar things said originated with the young women............................though three of the women over 60 were by far the saltiest, dearest women I have ever known and I miss them a great deal. If women weren't just as sexual and suggestive as men there would never have been a Chippendales or male strippers. God created men and women and the free will for them to admire each other, sometimes explicitly.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
HEY! This is no big deal. These guys are sailors. They were probably making suggestive lists about each other before the females came aboard.   

rangerrebew

HEY! This is no big deal. These guys are sailors. They were probably making suggestive lists about each other before the females came aboard.

At least the lists would be about humans.  Some, in navies I won't mention, might well make lists of their favorite sheep, goats, or camels. :whistle:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
At least the lists would be about humans.  Some, in navies I won't mention, might well make lists of their favorite sheep, goats, or camels. :whistle:

@rangerrebew

The best thing about those subs is after they are maintained by the locals for a while,they won't always rise to the surface unless cables and winches are hooked to them.

I would LOVE to be the inspector giving the final safety check to them before they were turned over to the new buyers. Hell,I would even work for free!