Author Topic: GOP lawmaker: Trump has engaged in multiple actions that 'meet the threshold for impeachment'  (Read 8081 times)

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
CORRECT.  ATTALLAH AMASH.  BORN IN PALESTINE.  RINO. 

His parents;  Parents: Attallah Amash, Mimi Amash

Who is named?  ATTALLAH?

I think that is his father.

Offline MOD4

Stop trolling our members @corbe

Offline LegalAmerican

I'm coming after your President @LegalAmerican (as a libertarian).

lol. Too close to the word LIBERAL...and president is a CENTRIST.  SO, you want be another DIRTY DOZEN...LIKE RAND PAUL?  VOTE AGAINST NATIONAL EMERGENCY FOR THE WALL?  Who's side are the  RINO'S ON?  NOT AMERICAN'S.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think that is his father.

Yes. I said that is his parents.  My point was...ARAB..probably islamist.   :patriot:

Who says they want to dominate the world and put in SHARIA LAW? 

Online mountaineer

What you posted above says his parents are Christians. Where's the evidence Amash is Muslim?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

You do realize who Justin Amash is, right? He's so far to the right, the Republicans look liberal in comparison.

He's rated as one of the top conservatives by 'Conservative Review' and he normally votes conservatively.  I'll wait to see what happens, but I'm somewhat surprised by his suggestion of impeachment. He's one of the last GOP that I'd expect this from.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree, and with RINO'S like these with demon-rats...how can our country survive?  Then Lindsey Graham, who said if Trump fires SESSIONS..his presidency will be over..and no one will support his agenda. I think people need to look at CONGRESS..not president TRUMP.
----------------------
The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST president TRUMPS..National Emergency

Roger Wicker of Mississippi,

Marco Rubio of Florida,

Rob Portman of Ohio,
 Susan Collins of Maine,
 Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,

Mitt Romney of Utah,

Rand Paul of Kentucky,
Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.

Offline EdJames

Then Lindsey Graham, who said if Trump fires SESSIONS..his presidency will be over..and no one will support his agenda. I think people need to look at CONGRESS..not president TRUMP.
----------------------

I think that Graham must be wrong because Trump fired Sessions and Trump is still President.

Online corbe

So if I understand you correctly @LegalAmerican your done with this guy
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

What you posted above says his parents are Christians. Where's the evidence Amash is Muslim?

Obama was Christian too.  SNARK.  I guess you believed him also?  A born Palestinian is Christian..living in Palestine?   
More & more islamists are getting into congress.  He thinks he is conservative as all SHARIA believers think they are.
My proof?  HE BLAMES ISRAEL....IT IS ALWAYS HAMAS-PALESTINE that sends over rockets into Israel. Palestinians build tunnels to kidnap kids & Israel solders for torture.  HE says his parents are Christians.  I say CHRIS-LAM.  That is a religion in Africa for a long time now.  Do you need CAIR'S STATEMENT? 

Offline LegalAmerican

Are you aware?  Now, how would C.A.I.R's objective be accomplished?   Just asking.
-----------------------

1- Jihad, defined as****** "to war against non-Muslims *****to
establish the religion," *****is the**** duty of every Muslim***** and
Muslim head of state (Caliph). Muslim Caliphs who refuse jihad are in
violation of Sharia and unfit to rule.

34-It is ***obligatory for a Muslim to lie *****if the purpose is
obligatory. That means that for the ****sake of abiding with Islam's
commandments, such as jihad,**** a Muslim is obliged to lie**** and
should not have any feelings of guilt or shame associated with this
kind of lying."
http://www.lady-patriots.com/...

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations)

Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become
dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should
be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted
religion on Earth,” 2014

Offline EdJames

That right there sounds like what they call "Civilization Jihad," @LegalAmerican

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

I think that Graham must be wrong because Trump fired Sessions and Trump is still President.

You would need to look at the date. McCain was still alive & they were butt buddy's. AFTER..McCains death..Graham became a republican again.  So far so good,,But I still can't trust him.  Yes he said that. So, SESSIONS was allowed to RECUSE himself for 2 years as our DOJ.  So, we the people & president had no DOJ for 2 years.  THERE WAS ZERO OBSTRUCTION by my president. That Amash is an IDIOT. 

Mueller said that, too. No collusion no obstruction. Amash from MICHIGAN.  I need to find out in a NO GO ZONE? 

Offline EdJames

You would need to look at the date. McCain was still alive & they were butt buddy's. AFTER..McCains death..Graham became a republican again.  So far so good,,But I still can't trust him.  Yes he said that. So, SESSIONS was allowed to RECUSE himself for 2 years as our DOJ.  So, we the people & president had no DOJ for 2 years.  THERE WAS ZERO OBSTRUCTION by my president. That Amash is an IDIOT. 

Mueller said that, too. No collusion no obstruction. Amash from MICHIGAN.  I need to find out in a NO GO ZONE?

You definitely don't want to go into a NO GO ZONE!!

Online corbe

Especially if your homophobe.

Ok I quit, I promise @Mod5

Offline LegalAmerican

Lindsey Graham: No 'Holy Hell to Pay' for Sessions Firing

By Theodore Bunker    |   Friday, 09 November 2018 08:47 AM

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., has walked back the vow he made last year that there would be “holy hell to pay” if President Donald Trump fired Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

“If Jeff Sessions is fired, there will be holy hell to pay,” Graham told reporters in July 2017, after Trump had turned on the attorney general for recusing himself from special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into Russian election interference.

“Any effort to go after Mueller could be the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency, unless Mueller did something wrong.”

On Thursday evening, Fox News’ Martha MacCallum played a clip of Graham’s promise, prompting him to ask, “when was that? What year?”

MacCallum told him, “July of 2017,” causing the senator to laugh, which prompted MacCallum to comment that “things have changed,” which made Graham laugh again.

“What I’ve been saying for months is every president deserves an attorney general they have confidence in and they can work with,” he said.

“I like Jeff Sessions. I’ve known Jeff for a long time. I hope he goes and runs for his old Senate seat in Alabama. It’s clear to me it’s not working, was not working between Attorney General Sessions and President Trump.”

Read Newsmax: Lindsey Graham: No 'Holy Hell to Pay' for Sessions Firing | Newsmax.com

Offline LegalAmerican

That right there sounds like what they call "Civilization Jihad," @LegalAmerican

......Some people get it.   :thumbsup:
Islamization of countries. 

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
As I recall, this guy has been all over the map. 

And he gets elected with virtually noreal opposition.

He got his very own article on CNN

Maybe he could list the most important justification for impeachment, in his mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 02:13:41 am by truth_seeker »
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline LegalAmerican

Old information from 2007..but nothing changes in the plan.  Note percentages.  We must be between 10 & 20 %.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
***Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system.***

Islam has religious, legal, political, economic and military components.**** The religious component is a beard for all the other components.****

Islamization occurs when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to agitate for their so-called**** ‘religious rights.’****

When politically correct and culturally diverse societies agree to ‘the reasonable’ Muslim demands for their ‘religious rights,’ they also get the other components under the table. Here’s how it works (percentages source CIA: The World Fact Book (2007).

As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

***From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply. ( United States ). (Already done in USA at Walmart)

At this point,10%,  they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions ( Paris –car-burnings). Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats ( Amsterdam – Mohammed cartoons).

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels: Obamcare does not have penalties for muslims ,only infidels in this country.

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:
Bangladesh — Muslim 83%
Egypt — Muslim 90%
Gaza — Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia — Muslim 86.1%
Iran — Muslim 98%
Iraq — Muslim 97%
Jordan — Muslim 92%
Morocco — Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan — Muslim 97%

***Palestine — Muslim 99%***

Syria — Muslim 90%
Tajikistan — Muslim 90%
Turkey — Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates — Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s (supposed) to be peace because everybody is a Muslim: we know however that this isn’t true is it...?

Afghanistan — Muslim 100%
Saudi Arabia — Muslim 100%
Somalia — Muslim 100%
Yemen — Muslim 99.9%

"Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons...and they are coming to a neighborhood near you...so keep thinking they are not going to harm you and they "accept" you."

Offline LegalAmerican

And he gets elected with virtually noreal opposition.

Maybe he could list the most important justification for impeachment, in his mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Amash

Like Omar?  From muslim hub.  Amash the same?  MICHIGAN.  I am ASKING..I DON'T KNOW. I suspect.

Offline LegalAmerican

OK..he is Libertarian. SO A LIBERAL. Like Rand Paul. Amash is from Grand Rapids, Mich.  A SANCTUARY CITY. FOR TERRORISTS.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Study: Sanctuary policies protect illegals from terror hotbeds

A new study found that American states and cities with sanctuary policies are blocking the deportation of illegal immigrants from countries designated by the State Department as sponsors of terror. Law-enforcement agencies and jails refused to honor 44 immigration holds on such immigrants for a 27-month period ending Dec. 31, 2017, concluded the study by […]

The post Study: Sanctuary policies protect illegals from terror hotbeds appeared first on WND....

read more...Share|
Published By: World Net Daily - 5 days ago

In the last 2 Days
ICE TO MOVE 225,000 ILLEGALS ACROSS COUNTRY
 Drudge Report (Yesterday) - ICE TO MOVE 225,000 ILLEGALS ACROSS COUNTRY(Main headline, 1st story, link)

Offline dfwgator

You do realize who Justin Amash is, right? He's so far to the right, the Republicans look liberal in comparison.

Well I believe that the political spectrum resembles a circle more than a line, and therefore, there's not a lot of difference between Far Right and Far Left.

Online corbe

Ronna McDaniel
 âœ”  @GOPChairwoman 

It’s sad to see Congressman Amash parroting the Democrats’ talking points on Russia.

The only people still fixated on the Russia collusion hoax are political foes of @realDonaldTrump hoping to defeat him in 2020 by any desperate means possible.

8:42 PM - May 18, 2019

Online libertybele

It appears that he has considered challenging Trump and running 3rd party -- could be why he's suggesting impeachment??

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lawmaker-breaking-with-gop-accuses-trump-of-obstruction-impeachable-conduct
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.