Author Topic: Beto O'Rourke: 'I don’t have complete confidence' Trump was elected fairly  (Read 691 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Beto O'Rourke: 'I don’t have complete confidence' Trump was elected fairly
by Julio Rosas
 | May 18, 2019 01:00 PM

Democratic presidential hopeful Beto O'Rourke pointed to Russian hacking of Florida voter registration information as support for his suspicions about the 2016 presidential election.

When asked in an MSNBC interview Saturday if he was confident President Trump had been elected fairly, the former Texas congressman agreed the use of propaganda on voters and electoral system breaches gave him doubts.

"I don’t have complete confidence in part because of what you've just shared about Florida, in part because we know from other secretaries of state in other states in the union that their systems were breached. We don’t know if vote tallies were changed, but that alone should be cause for concern," O'Rourke said.

"When you add to that one of the first phone calls this president made after the Mueller report was released was to Vladimir Putin to whom he described the Mueller report as a hoax, that is a green light, an open invitation, for Russia to continue to involve themselves in our elections. So I’m concerned about what happened in 2016," he said, referring to special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/beto-orourke-i-dont-have-complete-confidence-trump-was-elected-fairly
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Oh, Beto, gee look at the time, it's 14:59.....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh, Beto, gee look at the time, it's 14:59.....

Really tough to tell who is a bigger fraud....  Beto or AOC.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
 I don't have complete confidence that all the cookies are baking in Betos oven.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Someone blew out his pilot light that is for sure.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Robert Francis needs the attention. Poll numbers tanking.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

:rolling: :rolling:  Definitely not!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think the only time Beto has full confidence is when he is admiring himself in a mirror.

Offline corbe

Had someone asked even a month ago who would be relevant, Biden or Beto in July my money would have been on Beto, I would have been wrong, again.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline austingirl

Had someone asked even a month ago who would be relevant, Biden or Beto in July my money would have been on Beto, I would have been wrong, again.
@corbe
So you don't think his live-streamed haircut and trimming of his ear hair will do the trick to revive his campaign?

Offline corbe

@austingirl  Shirley by now his bag of tricks is empty.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Night Hides Not

Beto just made the case for the Electoral College: the level of fraud required to change the results in multiple states is mind boggling. With a national popular vote, it wouldn't be necessary, just flood the system with illegal votes in Democrat controlled states, such as California and New York.

OTOH, I'm sure Beto thinks Capricorn One was a documentary.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

@austingirl  Shirley by now his bag of tricks is empty.
@corbe

Don't call me Shirley. :silly: