Author Topic: Crack Pipe Found in Hunter Biden’s Rental Car – Authorities Declined to Prosecute  (Read 1929 times)

Offline corbe

Crack Pipe Found in Hunter Biden’s Rental Car – Authorities Declined to Prosecute

Cristina Laila by Cristina Laila May 17, 2019

Breitbart News exclusively obtained a police report from November of 2016, just days before Election Day describing how a crack pipe was found in Hunter Biden’s rental car.

A used crack pipe, credit cards, a Delaware Attorney General badge, US Secret Service business cards, two ID’s belonging to Hunter Biden, son of former VP Joe Biden were found in a Hertz rental car in Arizona.

A lab analysis of the crack pipe revealed it was used to smoke cocaine, not meth, however no fingerprints were found on the pipe.

Via Matt Boyle at Breitbart News:

Instead of returning the car keys to the drop box where after-hours returns are supposed to go, the car was returned—according to the police report—with the keys left in the gas tank compartment of the vehicle. Also found inside the vehicle, per the police report, were two drivers’ licenses both bearing Hunter Biden’s legal name Robert Biden, as well as “some credit cards with the same name,” “a secret service business card,” and an “Attorney General’s badge” all contained inside a wallet that Hertz rental employees discovered—along with a pipe that Hertz employees thought and police later confirmed was used to smoke illicit drugs, as well as “a white powdery substance in the arm rest of the vehicle.”

<..snip..>

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/05/crack-pipe-found-in-hunter-biden-rental-car-authorities-declined-to-prosecute/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline LegalAmerican

I believe it.  The same guy who received one billion from CHINA?   ALL KIND OF CORRUPTION IN BIDENS FAMILY. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I believe it.  The same guy who received one billion from CHINA?   ALL KIND OF CORRUPTION IN BIDENS FAMILY.

@LegalAmerican ...You would believe a popcorn fart if it told you it was only dust in the wind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline corbe

Kansas - Dust in the Wind (Official Video)

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
He was just holding it for a friend, like Michael Irvin, back in 2005.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@LegalAmerican ...You would believe a popcorn fart if it told you it was only dust in the wind.

@The Ghost

Given that you are a Dim,you are no one to question the perception of anyone else.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline edpc

@The Ghost

Given that you are a Dim,you are no one to question the perception of anyone else.

He and I clash, sometimes, but I can say for sure - whether it’s bulbs or politics - Jim is no Dim.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

He and I clash, sometimes, but I can say for sure - whether it’s bulbs or politics - Jim is no Dim.

@edpc

You write that after he implies that the Biden Crime Family isn't corrupt?

Offline dfwgator

@edpc

ALL political families are corrupt.  Every single damn one of them.

Offline edpc

@edpc

Being incorrect about something doesn't automatically make someone a leftist.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
ALL political families are corrupt.  Every single damn one of them.

@dfwgator

It's pretty much a job requirement if you want to rise above your local area. The Big Boys aren't going to allow anyone they can't blackmail to gain national prominence and power.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Being incorrect about something doesn't automatically make someone a leftist.

Well,his icon is a Biden campaign poster. I consider that to be a good first clue.

Offline EdJames

• Certified Trump Realist
Well,his icon is a Biden campaign poster. I consider that to be a good first clue.

It is a parody image, look closer.

Also, @The Ghost comment was more about the gullibility of the poster, not the story itself.

Offline edpc

Maybe you ought to take a really good look at it. I guess I’m an AOC supporter?

Offline corbe

Unless you consider Trumpism some form of leftist doctrine (some here do) @The Ghost is as far right as they come.

Offline dfwgator

Offline Applewood

Since the police could not prove the crack pipe was Hunter's, of course, he is not going to be charged.  This is just another hit  piece from Breitbart, once a respected source for news and information, but now used by Trump to spread BS about his enemies.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Since the police could not prove the crack pipe was Hunter's, of course, he is not going to be charged.  This is just another hit  piece from Breitbart, once a respected source for news and information, but now used by Trump to spread BS about his enemies.

@Applewood

Ok,so whose crack pipe was it?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.

Offline Applewood

@Applewood

Ok,so whose crack pipe was it?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.

Who knows?  Could have been there by a passenger, the last renter of the car, the guy who is supposed to clean the car. etc. etc.?

Point is, there were no fingerprints, so the police could not prove the pipe belonged to Hunter, so no case.  The story is a nothingburger, which I know is disappointing to Trump fans like you.  Try not to cry into your beer over your disappointment.

Offline dfwgator

Trump's enemies are our enemies.

Offline corbe

Those cars are inspected and cleaned after each rental.  He was also kicked out of the Service for cocaine abuse. 
   True story:
   I was driving to Houston almost every weekend from Abilene (Dyess AFB) to Houston (Girlfriend), I racked up so many speeding tickets DPS took me to Court.  I showed up spit polished in my Blues w/Ribbons and got out of that, but the Base Police yanked my driving privileges, so someone else always had to drive my car on base.  We were coming through the Housing gate one night after drinking in Buffalo Gap (Abilene was Dry) and they stopped us and searched the car, lo and behold they found a pipe with marijuana residue hidden, it wasn't mine! but I got the Article 15 anyway and took it like a man, never found out whose pipe it was.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

The Biden family thanks you for your support.

Can they rely on you, for more Arizona airport assignments?

TDS showing.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln