Author Topic: Illegal Alien Brother And Sister Stabbed, Beat Woman To Death, Left Her Body In Ditch  (Read 548 times)

rangerrebew

Illegal Alien Brother And Sister Stabbed, Beat Woman To Death, Left Her Body In Ditch
May 10, 2019 by Dave Gibson   

SANDUSKY, MI (WWJ/AP) – Two siblings who immigration authorities say were in the U.S. illegally have taken plea deals in the slaying of their co-worker in Michigan.

The Times Herald of Port Huron reports Francisca Vargas-Castillo and Leobardo Torres-Castillo entered their pleas last week in Sanilac County Circuit Court.

Vargas-Castillo pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and tampering with evidence in a criminal manner; while her brother pleaded guilty to assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder and tampering with evidence.

https://www.illegalaliencrimereport.com/illegal-alien-brother-and-sister-stabbed-beat-woman-to-death-left-her-body-in-ditch/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Everybody involved in this works/worked on a dairy farm in Michigan.

WHY aren't we reading about the farm owners being arrested and charged with harboring illegal aliens,plus breaking all sorts of labor laws by hiring illegals?

To add to this,WHY isn't the left,that claims to go orgasmic over labor laws,insist on supporting the illegals to the American workers that pay the union dues that keep the union and Dim leadership pooping in the high cotton?
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 01:28:01 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Everybody involved in this works/worked on a dairy farm in Michigan.

WHY aren't we reading about the farm owners being arrested and charged with harboring illegal aliens,plus breaking all sorts of labor laws by hiring illegals?

To add to this,WHY isn't the left,that claims to go orgasmic over labor laws,insist on supporting the illegals to the American workers that pay the union dues that keep the union and Dim leadership pooping in the high cotton?
I was going to say the family of the victim should sue the owners of the dairy farm because if they didn't hire the illegals the victim would probably still be alive. Then I looked at the victims name and thought there was a good chance she was an illegal too.

Offline dfwgator

They're not sending their best.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They're not sending their best.
That depends on why they are sending whom they send.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis