Author Topic: MAY'S TIME IS UP When will Theresa May resign as Prime Minister and will it affect the Brexit deal?  (Read 418 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
MAY'S TIME IS UP When will Theresa May resign as Prime Minister and will it affect the Brexit deal?
Mrs May has said she will step down as Prime Minister after Brexit
By Sun Reporter    11th May 2019

THERESA May has said she will step down as Prime Minister after Brexit, but there has been pressure for her to leave for before that.

So, when will she actually quit? Here’s what we know.

The PM pledged to step aside just two days before the UK was meant to leave the European Union.

Her voice cracked as she told the 1922 Committee of Conservative MPs: "I know there is a desire for a new approach, new leadership, in the second phase of the Brexit negotiations — and I won't stand in the way of that.

"I know some people are worried that if you vote for the withdrawal agreement, I will take that as a mandate to rush into phase two without the debate we need to have.

Read more at: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/9032660/when-will-theresa-may-quit-as-prime-minister/

Some articles seem to opine she will step down this coming week.  We will see.

From her twitter account, she welcomed members of the Sikh community to Downing Street.

https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1126513500963033092
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 05:27:02 pm by TomSea »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I do appreciate that at least SOME of the British people are trying to take their country back,but I honestly think it is already too late for all of Europe to stop the Muslim takeover.

I also think it will be too late to save America if we don't stop importing and start exporting them within the next 5 years.

The left wants all the Muslims they can get because the left sees them as the warriors they need to cause chaos and the public call to "Do something,DO ANYTHING,BUT STOP THE VIOLENCE!"

This,of course,is the ticket to suspend the Bill of Rights,confiscate guns and other defensive weapons from mere citizens/subjects,and declare a permanent state of Martial Law to exist.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!