Author Topic: Bill That Would Allow Illegals to Work in Congress Moves Forward  (Read 404 times)

rangerrebew

Bill That Would Allow Illegals to Work in Congress Moves Forward

'By allowing DACA recipients on Capitol Hill, we are ensuring they have the opportunity to learn and contribute,' said California Dem

By The Political Insider Staff | May 10, 2019

A bill that would allow so-called dreamers to work as staffers or interns in Congress was advanced on Thursday through a party line vote by the House Appropriations Committee.

The legislative branch appropriations bill will now advance to the House floor in June.

It overrides current provisions, added within annual appropriations bills, barring noncitizens from working in the federal government.

https://www.lifezette.com/2019/05/bill-that-would-allow-illegals-to-work-in-congress-moves-forward/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Bill That Would Allow Illegals to Work in Congress Moves Forward
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 08:23:29 pm »
EVERY single one of the congress critters that voted for this should be brought up on charges of violating their oaths,and be booted out of office and sever a little jail tiime.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Bill That Would Allow Illegals to Work in Congress Moves Forward
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 06:01:59 am »
Someone Splain to me why, when it's a Federal Offense to hire an illegal Alien in America, Federal officials should be allowed to hire and pay illegals with taxes from hard working legal Americans, who by the way should be the only ones paid to work in Congress a Federal Department, and those Federal officials not be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. And truly I believe that if a Congress man, woman, person? employs an illegal in Congress or anywhere else that Congress critter should be expelled from congress and forfeit all benefits accrued in their office.