Author Topic: This ‘Constitutional Crisis’ Has Been Completely Contrived By #Resistance Democrats  (Read 148 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

This ‘Constitutional Crisis’ Has Been Completely Contrived By #Resistance Democrats
I & I Editorial Board   Election 2020   May 9, 2019   

I&I Editorial

‘We’ve talked for a long time about approaching a constitutional crisis. We are now in it.”

That was House Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler on Wednesday.

When reporters asked House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Thursday if she agreed with Nadler’s assessment, her response was that she does, “because the administration has decided that they’re not going to honor their oath of office.”

What neither Nadler nor Pelosi did say, however, is the “crisis” the country is now in has been engineered entirely by Nadler and his fellow Democrats.

Consider: At this very moment, there is a virtually redaction-free version of the Mueller report available to Nadler and other top Democrats. In this version, supplied by the Justice Department in deference to Democrats’ demand for more transparency, the sum total of the redaction in Volume II of the Mueller report — the part Democrats say they are most interested in because it deals with obstruction of justice — is two full lines of text and seven partial lines of text.

That document is sitting in a secure room in the House. Yet not a single Democrat has bothered to look at it.

In fact, the Democrats are purposely avoiding reviewing it, for fear that it would undermine their case for still more disclosures.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2019/05/09/trump-nadler-mueller-constitutional-crisis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34