Author Topic: Trump says John Kerry should be prosecuted under Logan Act  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump says John Kerry should be prosecuted under Logan Act
By Brett Samuels - 05/09/19 12:53 PM EDT

President Trump said Thursday that former Secretary of State John Kerry should be prosecuted under the Logan Act for speaking with Iranian officials and criticizing Trump's policies in Iran.

Trump told reporters at the White House that he would not rule out the possibility of military action in Iran amid escalating tensions before laying into Kerry for his involvement.

"What I’d like to see with Iran, I’d like to see them call me," Trump said. "John Kerry speaks to them a lot, and John Kerry tells them not to call. That’s a violation of the Logan Act, and frankly he should be prosecuted on that."

Trump added that his "people don't want to do anything," and that "only the Democrats do that kind of stuff."

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/442934-trump-says-john-kerry-should-be-prosecuted-under-logan-act
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Trump says John Kerry should be prosecuted under Logan Act
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 07:58:41 pm »
Lurch has a long history of traitorous behavior.  I say Trump is right on this.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 08:06:18 pm »
One more assignment for Mr. Barr that his predecessor failed to do.

So many tasks, Barr's main problem is to prioritize them all.

Since Lurch is inconsequential for years, I doubt this will rise hi in his stack.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 08:28:13 pm »
One more assignment for Mr. Barr that his predecessor failed to do.

So many tasks, Barr's main problem is to prioritize them all.

Since Lurch is inconsequential for years, I doubt this will rise hi in his stack.

??? Prioritize them all??  I wasn't aware that he had started prosecution proceedings on anyone.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 10:18:32 pm »
Waste of time to do anything on the Logan Act.  John Kerry is a POS, for that, there is no doubt.

I think Barr should be pursuing the indictment of all involved in the coup effort against Trump, and that may well involve Kerry.  He was there at the end of the Obama Administration, and there is no telling who was involved in the decision to pull off this coup.

I think if he was one of the perps, he along with the rest should be indicted on sedition and treason, and face only the maximum sentence for both crimes.  Unless we execute these perps, this crap will happen again.

My biggest fear is that some of the same perps are out there right now conspiring a bloody coup.  Trump's decision not to fully pursue HR Clinton for her crimes was a huge mistake that will carry through everything.  He could not have made a bigger mistake, along with failing to terminate Comey day one. 

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2019, 11:33:31 pm »
Waste of time to do anything on the Logan Act.  John Kerry is a POS, for that, there is no doubt.

I think Barr should be pursuing the indictment of all involved in the coup effort against Trump, and that may well involve Kerry.  He was there at the end of the Obama Administration, and there is no telling who was involved in the decision to pull off this coup.

I think if he was one of the perps, he along with the rest should be indicted on sedition and treason, and face only the maximum sentence for both crimes.  Unless we execute these perps, this crap will happen again.

My biggest fear is that some of the same perps are out there right now conspiring a bloody coup.  Trump's decision not to fully pursue HR Clinton for her crimes was a huge mistake that will carry through everything.  He could not have made a bigger mistake, along with failing to terminate Comey day one.

First of all, Barr has to have concrete evidence and proof.  I believe that evidence and proof was buried during the Mueller investigation.  As for Clinton, I don't think Trump ever had any intent of bringing her down, nor did he ever have any intent on building the wall.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2019, 11:45:42 pm »
Perhaps Trump should be more concerned about his own alleged wrongdoing instead of pontificating about Kerry. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2019, 12:04:13 am »
Lurch has a long history of traitorous behavior.  I say Trump is right on this.

Yep!  Entirely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2019, 12:46:10 am »
??? Prioritize them all??  I wasn't aware that he had started prosecution proceedings on anyone.
That stack is a hi one on potential prosecutions in which he may engage himself.

One has to develop a case prior to prosecution.

Would you instead just schedule a court date then begin developing your case for prosecution?

Not sure exactly what you are referring to.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2019, 01:02:03 am »
Got to post it once again.

John Kerry:
A traitor in war.
A traitor in peace.
A traitor to the hearts of his countrymen.