Author Topic: The malevolent vengeance of the Democrats and man's inhumanity to man  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 9, 2019
The malevolent vengeance of the Democrats and man's inhumanity to man
By Patricia McCarthy

The first known use of the phrase "man's inhumanity to man" is in a poem by Robert Burns in 1784.  The poem is called "The Dirge," and it is short:

Man was made to mourn: A Dirge

Many and sharp the num'rous ills
Inwoven with our frame!
More pointed still we make ourselves
Regret, remorse, and shame!
And man, whose heav'n-erected face
The smiles of love adorn, —
Man's inhumanity to man
Makes countless thousands mourn!

Watching and enduring the Democrats' venomous drive to destroy President Trump brings the phrase to mind.  They are characterized by an infantile inability to accept the results of the 2016 election.  From the moment Trump became the nominee, they set out to wreak havoc on his candidacy, then his presidency, his life, and his family.  Without even the hint of a crime committed, they set in motion an "investigation" that was really an attempted coup — not an investigation at all, just a means to a desired end.

The entire Democratic Party early on decided to jump on the collusion bandwagon, invented by the Clintons and a group of unelected, pompous individuals within the DOJ, FBI, and CIA.  So shocked and offended by Hillary's loss, they set out to ramp up the illegal spying they had begun in July 2016, perhaps even earlier, to destroy his candidacy.  Once he won, they escalated their scheme in hopes of preventing his inauguration.  Failing that, they continued their concocted "collusion with Russia" plan.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/05/the_malevolent_vengeance_of_the_democrats_and_mans_inhumanity_to_man.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Good article.

I find myself tiring of the SOStuff in so many articles and I appreciate it when a writer says something new and informative.