Author Topic: We Are Now Living In The “Bizzaro World”  (Read 275 times)

rangerrebew

We Are Now Living In The “Bizzaro World”
« on: May 09, 2019, 02:07:50 pm »
May 07, 2019  By Dennis Kelly

I want to share with you some thoughts that have been plaguing me lately and it involves the new media darling running for President in 2020, Peter Buttigieg who is the mayor of South Bend Indiana.  He is an unashamed sodomite who parades his sodomite partner around referring to him as his husband (that’s hard to type).  He talks about his homosexuality as if it’s perfectly normal and the media doesn’t even blink.  In fact they are now touting Mayor Buttigieg as the number 2 Democrat contender in New Hampshire.   Wow, someone help me here!  This guy is running for the president of the United States!  And to think Bill Clinton had a minor little escapade with a young intern (female of all things) that created a media circus for months and nearly shut down the country in the mid nineties.

https://newswithviews.com/we-are-now-living-in-the-bizzaro-world/

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: We Are Now Living In The “Bizzaro World”
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 02:15:59 pm »
Just ignore it. He is not running for President, that is a joke.
He is simply running for a donation...he wants to be a fat rich like all the other Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 03:38:38 pm »
The writer of the column does have a point. The sight of two men kissing each is thoroughly revolting. That is a natural reaction from straight males.
I've read many comments from professed conservatives on-line who've stated they don't care if Bootyjunk is a homosexual, they just wish he wouldn't stress it.
I call that lying.  The natural reaction of a heterosexual male to homosexuality is revulsion. 
That's because men weren't  made to have sex with each other. Ditto for women with each other. It's highly abnormal. Even Camille Paglia, a lesbian, admitted as much.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 03:41:08 pm by goatprairie »

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2019, 05:47:30 pm »
May 07, 2019  By Dennis Kelly

I want to share with you some thoughts that have been plaguing me lately and it involves the new media darling running for President in 2020, Peter Buttigieg who is the mayor of South Bend Indiana.  He is an unashamed sodomite who parades his sodomite partner around referring to him as his husband (that’s hard to type).  He talks about his homosexuality as if it’s perfectly normal and the media doesn’t even blink.  In fact they are now touting Mayor Buttigieg as the number 2 Democrat contender in New Hampshire.   Wow, someone help me here!  This guy is running for the president of the United States!  And to think Bill Clinton had a minor little escapade with a young intern (female of all things) that created a media circus for months and nearly shut down the country in the mid nineties.

https://newswithviews.com/we-are-now-living-in-the-bizzaro-world/

I can't take anyone seriously who misspells "bizarro" multiple times in the same article.  I mean, c'mon dude.  Sure, "bizarro" is a fake word, but "bizarre" isn't.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2019, 06:07:35 pm »
I can't take anyone seriously who misspells "bizarro" multiple times in the same article.  I mean, c'mon dude.  Sure, "bizarro" is a fake word, but "bizarre" isn't.

Bizarro World
The Bizarro World is a fictional planet appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics.

- Wikipedia