Author Topic: U.S. revokes citizenship of Portland mosque’s imam  (Read 334 times)

rangerrebew

U.S. revokes citizenship of Portland mosque’s imam
« on: May 08, 2019, 02:49:37 pm »
U.S. revokes citizenship of Portland mosque’s imam
Updated May 6, 2019; Posted May 6, 2019

Mohamed Sheikh Abdirahman Kariye, the former imam of Portland’s largest mosque, arrived in Somaliland this weekend, and the United States has revoked his citizenship. The government had arranged for Kariye, who is on the government’s ‘no fly list,’’ to travel back to his homeland after reaching a settlement agreement with him in January.

By Maxine Bernstein | The Oregonian/OregonLive

The U.S. government has revoked the U.S. citizenship of the former imam of Portland’s largest mosque after he arrived in Somaliland last week.

Mohamed Sheikh Abdirahman Kariye is on the government’s no-fly list, but the government arranged for him to travel back to his homeland after reaching a settlement with Kariye in January.

https://www.oregonlive.com/crime/2019/05/us-revokes-citizenship-of-portland-mosques-imam.html

Offline skeeter

Re: U.S. revokes citizenship of Portland mosque’s imam
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 02:55:09 pm »
Well I'll be. I didn't think there ever a reason good enough to revoke anyone's US citizenship.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 07:14:50 pm »
Well I'll be. I didn't think there ever a reason good enough to revoke anyone's US citizenship.

Same here.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2019, 07:19:51 pm »
They "denaturalized" his terrorist ass. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2019, 07:28:10 pm »

Yes. there is, if your plan is to overthrow the constitution...with SHARIA LAW.  It sounds like he had DUAL citizenship, which makes ZERO sense  to me.  ONE FOOT IN BOTH LANDS.  Who are you loyal to?  IMAN?  ISLAM.

Based on this, C.A.I.R...SHOULD BE BANNED from the USA, and others DEPORTED if they belong to Islam to undermine our country and constitution ...and they DO.

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations)
Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become
dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should
be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted
religion on Earth,” 2014
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:35:27 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2019, 07:40:31 pm »
I found out JFK was responsible for our increase in Islamist's coming into America. And Illegals, who he promoted, supported, giving THEM WELFARE!  Both of his plans are now destroying America.  LBJ signed that into law.
-----------------------------------------------------
REVISED?

The 1965 act marked a radical break from the immigration policies of the past. The law as it stood then excluded Asians and Africans and preferred northern and western Europeans over southern and eastern ones.[2] At the height of the civil rights movement of the 1960s the law was seen as an embarrassment by, among others, President John F. Kennedy, who called the then-quota-system "nearly intolerable".[3] After Kennedy's assassination, President Lyndon Johnson signed the bill at the foot of the Statue of Liberty as a symbolic foothold of signing the bill.

In order to convince the American people of the legislation's merits, its proponents assured that passage would not influence America's culture significantly. President Johnson called the bill "not a revolutionary bill. It does not affect the lives of millions",[4] while Secretary of State Dean Rusk and other politicians, including Senator Ted Kennedy, hastened to reassure the populace that the demographic mix would not be affected; these assertions would later prove grossly inaccurate.[5]

In line with earlier immigration law, the bill also prohibited the entry into the country of "sexual deviants", including homosexuals. By doing so it crystallized the policy of the INS that had previously been rejecting homosexual immigrants on the grounds that they were "mentally defective" or had a "constitutional psychopathic inferiority". The provision discriminating against gay people was rescinded by the Immigration Act of 1990.[6]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigrati ... ca_of_1965
(Summary by Wade Johnson)
 http://library.uwb.edu/static/USimmigra ... y_act.html
« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 07:41:39 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2019, 08:13:14 pm »

Yes. there is, if your plan is to overthrow the constitution...with SHARIA LAW.  It sounds like he had DUAL citizenship, which makes ZERO sense  to me.  ONE FOOT IN BOTH LANDS.  Who are you loyal to?  IMAN?  ISLAM.

Based on this, C.A.I.R...SHOULD BE BANNED from the USA, and others DEPORTED if they belong to Islam to undermine our country and constitution ...and they DO.

The leader and founder of CAIR (Council of American Islamic Relations)
Omar M. Ahmad said:

“Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become
dominant,” he said. “The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should
be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted
religion on Earth,” 2014

Well if that were true we'd have to eject every single observant moslem. Because overthrowing non-compliant governments is the goal of every good mohammedan.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2019, 08:28:20 pm »
Well if that were true we'd have to eject every single observant moslem. Because overthrowing non-compliant governments is the goal of every good mohammedan.

Yes it is true. You have org. and name of person who said it and when,
 2014.  That has aways been their plan. FOREVER. Why we had the crusades after 500 years of them conquering  Christians & theIr land.  Now they do it by buying media, TV stations getting into Congress, infiltrating all of our lives. 

So you see the problem...AND THE SOLUTION.  ^ 5. I can't get one of our legislations to post on here.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 08:33:23 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2019, 12:55:51 am »
skeeter wrote:
"Well I'll be. I didn't think there ever a reason good enough to revoke anyone's US citizenship."

I don't believe any muslim should be permitted to be a US citizen.
And those citizens who ARE muslims should be offered the choice: convert to a non-muslim religion, or forfeit their citizenship.

Throw all the rocks and insults this way that you wish.
I couldn't care less.