Author Topic: After the Boomers Are Gone, the Bloodshed Begins  (Read 260 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After the Boomers Are Gone, the Bloodshed Begins
« on: May 08, 2019, 02:28:54 pm »
May 8, 2019
After the Boomers Are Gone, the Bloodshed Begins
By Cam Brown

The Boomer Age is drawing to its close.  When one speaks of this group, it tends to mostly focus on white Boomers (not that others are outside the group, but to such a great extent, it really does mean those of mostly European background, if for no other reason than they have been the largest demographic group).  When that age does end, we will see an ever dwindling European demographic majority in many Western nations (Canada and the USA are almost certainly the first, soon followed by a variety of European nations).  That significant point of majority will be fading, as the numbers precipitously drop until below 50%.  The question looming then is, what is next?  Will it be the glorious Brave New World of harmonious multiculturalism or an uneasy balkanization that trends ever more to tribalism and violence?  Based on existing evidence and studies, I believe that it will be closer to the latter.

A major demographic shift is impacting most Western nations, some more than others.  This shift will lead to a far more multicultural/ethnic scenario, with those of European background as the minority within the next few decades.  At first blush, many will say this is not a problem, holding out the wonders of civic nationalism and existing relative stability and prosperity with an already highly mixed demographic.  The problem here is that this position doesn't really hold water in the long term, as can be demonstrated by existing nations who have not been able to sustain a similar state of peaceful existence and by studies that point in the same direction.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2019/05/after_the_boomers_are_gone_the_bloodshed_begins.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: After the Boomers Are Gone, the Bloodshed Begins
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2019, 04:12:06 pm »
I was going to post this, but mystery beat me to it!

So... instead I'll offer a short video, made a few days before I read the above article:
"Unbelievable":
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOgwXZiR8e4VLJ3kya

Only 50 seconds long.
If you have trouble viewing online, you can download it if you wish.
Distribute freely.

Offline skeeter

Re: After the Boomers Are Gone, the Bloodshed Begins
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2019, 04:28:21 pm »
I was going to post this, but mystery beat me to it!

So... instead I'll offer a short video, made a few days before I read the above article:
"Unbelievable":
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOgwXZiR8e4VLJ3kya

Only 50 seconds long.
If you have trouble viewing online, you can download it if you wish.
Distribute freely.

When I feel like inflicting a rant on my family about the current national scene, as I constantly do, I have to remind myself that they don't know the America that I knew.