Author Topic: Hillary Clinton joins vast Democratic campaign to undermine faith in US elections  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton joins vast Democratic campaign to undermine faith in US elections
by Becket Adams
 | May 06, 2019 02:28 PM

The Democratic Party’s unofficial campaign to cast Republican-won elections as illegitimate is in full swing.

Two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, for example, suggested this weekend that she would be in the White House now were it not for the “fact” that the 2016 election was stolen from her.

"You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you," she said Saturday evening.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/hillary-clinton-joins-vast-democratic-campaign-to-undermine-faith-in-us-elections
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She becomes more pathetic, with each utterance like this.

Biden, Obama, ought to tell her to STFU since she reinforces how screwed the dems are at making wise and lawful choices.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Will that dried up old trout ever go away.  Like a fish she is rotting from the head down.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

She was rejected twice

As a rule, women have more trouble accepting rejection than men
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy