Author Topic: A parody website with embarrassing photos of Joe Biden is outranking his official campaign page on G  (Read 698 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
A parody website with embarrassing photos of Joe Biden is outranking his official campaign page on Google
Published Fri, May 3 2019 5:50 PM EDTUpdated Fri, May 3 2019 6:59 PM EDT
Tucker Higgins

Users are reporting that the former vice president’s official 2020 campaign page is nowhere to be found on the first page of results for the search term “Joe Biden.”

Even worse for the Democratic front-runner: A realistic-looking parody site featuring images of Biden touching women and children appears to be doing quite well on Google and other major search engines, particularly for the search “Joe Biden website.”

Joe Biden’s presidential campaign is already sunk — at least on Google.

Users are reporting that the former vice president’s official 2020 campaign page is nowhere to be found on the first page of results for the search term “Joe Biden.”

Even worse for the Democratic front-runner: A realistic-looking parody site featuring images of Biden touching women and children appears to be doing quite well on Google and other major search engines, particularly for the search “Joe Biden website.”

more
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/03/joe-biden-parody-website-is-beating-official-campaign-site-on-google.html?__source=yahoo%7Cfinance%7Cheadline%7Cstory%7C&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Principles matter. Words matter.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I think this is it

https://joebiden.info/
Hmm.

Seems to be written by a lefty judging by the mock platform. Conveniently, the owner of the site refuses to reveal themselves... a pretty blatant campaign finance violation since domain names and hostings are not free.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hmm.

Seems to be written by a lefty judging by the mock platform. Conveniently, the owner of the site refuses to reveal themselves... a pretty blatant campaign finance violation since domain names and hostings are not free.

I don't know what you just typed?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I don't know what you just typed?
Basically, any time someone spends money on something politically motivated, it has to be reported to the FEC and, in the case of political advertising, its sponsor identified—even if it is a shell company.

Money had to be spent to set up that site. The domain name and the hosting all cost money. They're raising funds through selling shirts. Yet the site also claims this:
It is not paid for by any candidate, committee, organization, or PAC. It is a project BY American citizens
They're also using a "Domains by Proxy" to hide the registrar. In other words, this is a dark-money plot. But who?

Well, look at the site's platform for Biden:
- AGAINST Gay Marriage
- PRO Mass Incarceration
- AGAINST Abortion Rigts
- AGAINST School Busing (forced racial integration of schools)
- FOR Iraq War
- FOR Death Penalty and Harsher Drug Sentences

Whoever set this site up and paid for it is a far-left progressive trying to discredit Biden with the left... and they're being awfully shady about it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think this is it

https://joebiden.info/

Wow....   copping a feel of a 6 yo?  Slow Joe sure is that creepy guy you didn't leave the kids with.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
FACT:  He was done before he started.  News of the corruption with him and his son with the Ukraine was being spread a full month before he announced.  Now, word is out about his son's $1.5 billion deal with China, struck while traveling with his father on Air Force 1 or 2.  He was cooked before he announced.

So, the pressure mounts for HRC to get in to save the party from the clown car.  DeBlasio announcing makes that all the more urgent.  We will see her increase her presence over the next month.