Author Topic: Ticket prices plunge for Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour  (Read 827 times)

Offline libertybele

Hilary states we are in a Constitutional crisis, but yet is suggesting doing away with the electoral college??? The DEMS are stupid enough to swallow that liberal bat crap craziness. On the other hand I find it refreshing that the Clintons have lost their audience and she will NEVER become POTUS, and I doubt VP.  I believe she will be a detriment to anyone along the campaign trail.

Ticket prices plunge for Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour

Tickets to the latest stop on Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour were going for as little as $20 on the secondary market as their 13-city adventure continued to struggle to find an audience.

The best seats in the house at Seattle’s WaMu Theater on Friday could be had for $829, a steep 54% drop from the $1,785 that the former first couple fetched when the tour was announced in early November.

But organizers soon had to slash listed prices and even offer discount ducats through Groupon to boost sales...........

...............“I really believe that we are in a crisis, a constitutional crisis,” Hillary Clinton opined ...............

VIDEO at link:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ticket-prices-plunge-for-bill-and-hillary-clintons-speaking-tour

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 11:45:17 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'd rather pay to watch paint dry.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'd opt for the sewage treatment plant tour, first.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Can't you just feel the love between these two kids?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
WTF is she wearing.  A burlap sack?

Offline andy58-in-nh

She lost the sack race, too.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

She lost the sack race, too.

What a sad sack.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
When does #nevertrump fave Evan McMuffin launch his speaking tour?

Wil he augment with special guest speakers Bill Weld and Bill Kristol?

Come to think of it Weld could pre-announce Kristol as his VP, and they could run as the BILL-BILL ticket.

A GOP powerhouse of a movement, with invocation by the Fake Deacon.

(contract janitorial by 'Fecal Smear Removal, Inc')

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I remember a while back that StubHub had some seats at $5, which was dangerously close to be zotted due to handling fees being higher than the venue itself.    :silly:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Hilary states we are in a Constitutional crisis, but yet is suggesting doing away with the electoral college??? The DEMS are stupid enough to swallow that liberal bat crap craziness. On the other hand I find it refreshing that the Clintons have lost their audience and she will NEVER become POTUS, and I doubt VP.  I believe she will be a detriment to anyone along the campaign trail.

Ticket prices plunge for Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour

Tickets to the latest stop on Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour were going for as little as $20 on the secondary market as their 13-city adventure continued to struggle to find an audience.

The best seats in the house at Seattle’s WaMu Theater on Friday could be had for $829, a steep 54% drop from the $1,785 that the former first couple fetched when the tour was announced in early November.

But organizers soon had to slash listed prices and even offer discount ducats through Groupon to boost sales...........

...............“I really believe that we are in a crisis, a constitutional crisis,” Hillary Clinton opined ...............

VIDEO at link:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ticket-prices-plunge-for-bill-and-hillary-clintons-speaking-tour

Proof that even people who are mentally slow have the ability to learn from their mistakes.

The high dollar tickets are sold to those looking for favors,so they will buy the tickets anyhow,"just in case".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@The Ghost

I would pay double any ticket price if it were to get a seat at their hangings.

I'd even double that if they were to get the electric chair,and have someone from the Bush Crime Family sitting in their laps.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 06:21:00 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
They'd have to pay me more than $20 to go
Countdown to Resignation

Offline libertybele

Did you watch the video?  The suit coat that she is wearing makes her look like she no longer has a neck and is about 2 sizes too small.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

Did you watch the video?  The suit coat that she is wearing makes her look like she no longer has a neck and is about 2 sizes too small.

There was a video?  Oh hell no.  Didn't watch it.

Offline libertybele

There was a video?  Oh hell no.  Didn't watch it.

Indeed.  To be honest, I couldn't stomach watching the whole thing ... if you can make it through the entire video, you are a much better person than I.

VIDEO at link:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I would pay a good sum to be there for when they get the Rosenberg treatment.  Otherwise, waste of money.

Despite their poor showing for speeches, do not let that fool you.  Democommies gather small audiences, so she will run anyway for POTUS.

Trump gathers tens of thousands, all these Dems get is a couple hundred...on a GOOD DAY!

Offline Victoria33

Indeed.  To be honest, I couldn't stomach watching the whole thing ... if you can make it through the entire video, you are a much better person than I.
@libertybele

I only went there to see her clothes, turned off the sound so I wouldn't hear her. That black leather jacket was likely made just for her and it looked like she was encased in leather.  They need to stay home and just issue political statements as they will never stop talking politics.  They look too bad to be seen in public.

Offline libertybele

@libertybele

I only went there to see her clothes, turned off the sound so I wouldn't hear her. That black leather jacket was likely made just for her and it looked like she was encased in leather.  They need to stay home and just issue political statements as they will never stop talking politics.  They look too bad to be seen in public.

Agreed. As for turning off the sound ... why didn't I think of that?   :shrug: