Author Topic: Graham invites Mueller to testify about testy phone call with Barr  (Read 309 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Graham invites Mueller to testify about testy phone call with Barr
by Susan Ferrechio
 | May 03, 2019 02:00 PM

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham invited special counsel Robert Mueller to “provide testimony” to the panel if Mueller wanted to discuss any discrepancies with Attorney General William Barr’s responses to questions from lawmakers this week about a phone call between the two men.

“Please inform the Committee if you would like to provide testimony regarding any misrepresentation by the Attorney General of the substance of that phone call,” Graham wrote to Mueller.

Graham said Wednesday he will not ask Mueller to testify before the panel about the 448-page report he completed that cleared the Trump campaign of collaborating with the Russians in 2016 but left open whether Trump tried to obstruct the probe.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/congress/graham-invites-mueller-to-testify-about-testy-phone-call-with-barr
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Graham invites Mueller to testify about testy phone call with Barr
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 07:05:18 pm »
Call his bluff.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 07:08:51 pm »
Not a Mueller fan.  But I wouldn't go 1000 miles near a Congressional hearing to "provide testimony".. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2019, 07:16:07 pm »
Not a Mueller fan.  But I wouldn't go 1000 miles near a Congressional hearing to "provide testimony"..

Nor would I.  But, I Mueller ain't thinking straight.  His hatred for all things Trump has unglued him.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2019, 07:25:54 pm »
Nor would I.  But, I Mueller ain't thinking straight.  His hatred for all things Trump has unglued him.

Surely Mueller is surrounded by Trump haters.

But if he were unglued with hatred for Trump all he had to do was find obstruction in his report and Trump would be over. Wouldn't matter if there was an iota of truth, he could have done it and walked away from any responsibility for what ensued. He didn't and the rats, who clearly expected something else, were shocked.

There can be only a few reasons why he didn't:

One, he's worried about info that soon will become unclassified refuting his 'findings'; or

He values his friendship with AG Barr.

Regardless we just KNOW many if not all major figures on his team would've crucified Trump in a heartbeat but for some reason Mueller, and I believe it was Mueller, stopped them. I do not believe he will turn around and allow the rats to get what they were refused in his report in any upcoming hearings.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2019, 08:25:34 pm »

I may be in a minority here, but I think if it was Cruz, Paul instead of Trump, we would be doing the same thing.

Sure the syndrome is enhanced, by Trump.

But the basic idea is that the dems wereentitled to the position,, and would go to great lengths, including what we have already seen.

When Horowitz (IG) and Huber have their reports, the dems may be even more unhinged.

Mueller is a snake. I don't buy the poop about his reputation. 

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln