Author Topic: Pavlich Had Enough of Holder Pontificating About Barr Being Partisan: ‘Oh Spare Us’  (Read 261 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The hypocrisy of the left is so thick you can cut it with  fat asses on the View .

Conservative commentator Katie Pavlich was not willing to let former Attorney General Eric Holder’s accusation that current Attorney General William Barr is a partisan protector of President Donald Trump go unanswered.

Holder — who served over six years as the Department of Justice head under President Barack Obama — tweeted on Wednesday, “The conduct of AG Barr over the last few weeks and in the hearing today has been shown to be unacceptable.

“I thought he was an institutionalist, committed to both the rule of law and his role as the lawyer for the American people. I was very wrong. He is protecting the President.”

In her own Twitter post, Pavlich, a Fox News contributor, responded:

“Oh spare us. You were the first sitting Attorney General to be voted in civil & criminal contempt by Democrats and Republicans while you were protecting President Obama, who asserted executive privilege to prevent Americans from knowing about your bloody Fast & Furious scandal.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/pavlich-enough-holder-pontificating-barr-partisan-oh-spare-us/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=teaparty&utm_campaign=ttp&utm_content=2019-05-03&fbclid=IwAR0MsXIhNj26MiPjLg5M-tpW0rKi-96q62dg02lN4HrTYjF4iMYeyF4VK0c
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien