Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg Featured On Time Magazine Cover  (Read 287 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pete Buttigieg Featured On Time Magazine Cover
« on: May 02, 2019, 09:56:52 pm »
Pete Buttigieg Featured On Time Magazine Cover — Campaign Described As ‘Unlikely’ In Subtitle
3:09 PM 05/02/2019 | US
Matt M. Miller | Contributor

Democratic 2020 presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg and his husband, Chasten, were featured on the cover of Time Magazine Thursday.

The cover’s headline reads “First Family” with a photo of the South Bend, Indiana, mayor and his husband are standing next to each other. Beneath “First Family” reads: “The unlikely, untested and unprecedented campaign of Mayor Pete Buttigieg.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/02/pete-buttigieg-time-magazine-cover/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Re: Pete Buttigieg Featured On Time Magazine Cover
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 10:13:52 pm »
Proof positive we as a nation are degenerating into this.  Ugggh.

I have nothing against those in the gay community, but I have long grown tired of those leading that lifestyle preaching to those of us that are NOT in their camp.  I do not think children should be taught that this lifestyle is an option, which is what is happening in our schools. 

No mystery why our population is NOT having children when we embrace this nonsense as we do as a society, and then turn around and murder 1 million babies every year. 

I am one of those people that believe God had something to do with this great nation, and now it appear Satan is taking over.  This spells disaster for this nation if we continue. 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 04:55:48 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2019, 10:19:58 pm »
Proof positive we as a nation a degenerating into this.  Ugggh.

I have nothing against those in the gay community, but I have long grown tired of those leading that lifestyle preaching to those of us that are NOT in their camp.  I do not think children should be taught that this lifestyle is an option, which is what is happening in our schools. 

No mystery why our population is NOT having children when we embrace this nonsense as we do as a society, and then turn around and murder 1 million babies every year. 

I am one of those people that believe God had something to do with this great nation, and now it appear Satan is taking over.  This spells disaster for this nation if we continue.

There is so much evil and insanity apparent in our society, it is disheartening.

I don't need to have gays shoved in my face every day. I don't want to see it or think about it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 01:02:34 am by austingirl »
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 10:36:52 pm »
What an image. Would make us all proud to be Americans.