Author Topic: Watch: Matt Gaetz get mic cut by Jerry Nadler during fiery House hearing  (Read 616 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Matt Gaetz get mic cut by Jerry Nadler during fiery House hearing
By Vandana Rambaran | Fox News

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., cut Rep. Matt Gaetz’s, R-Fla., mic at Thursday’s hearing about the Mueller report, where members sparred over Attorney General William Barr’s decision to not attend after Democrats insisted committee lawyers be allowed to question him.

Gaetz took to Twitter to admonish Nadler’s mic-pull tweeting “Judiciary Democrats say AG Barr is "terrified." Yesterday he testified for over five hours in an open hearing. Today, they cut off my microphone. #WhoIsTerrified?”

more w/video
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/matt-gaetz-nadler-barr-hearing-mic-cut
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., left, laughs with Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., right, after Cohen arrived with a bucket of fried chicken and a prop chicken as Attorney General William Barr did not appear before a House Judiciary Committee hearing.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler, D-N.Y., left, laughs with Rep. Steve Cohen, D-Tenn., right, after Cohen arrived with a bucket of fried chicken and a prop chicken as Attorney General William Barr did not appear before a House Judiciary Committee hearing.

The last time I saw calling an adult "chicken" actually work was Marty McFly.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

The last time I saw calling an adult "chicken" actually work was Marty McFly.
Well Rep Cohen does look a little like Biff's Grandpa.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Laugh it up now, boys.  If memory serves, he who laughs last, laughs best.   :smokin:

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Calling Barr ‘terrified’ is like calling Hillary ‘gorgeous’.

Only those afraid or brain-dead would say that.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Calling Barr ‘terrified’ is like calling Hillary ‘gorgeous’.

Only those afraid or brain-dead would say that.
000hehehehe

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well Rep Cohen does look a little like Biff's Grandpa.

Now Cohen, don't cheat me this time. Put two coats of wax on, not just one
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.