Author Topic: William Barr exposed the rampant desperation of Trump’s foes By Michael Goodwin  (Read 438 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 William Barr exposed the rampant desperation of Trump’s foes

By Michael Goodwin

May 1, 2019 | 10:26pm

They smeared him, called him a liar and said he should resign. The same Senate Democrats on the Judiciary Committee who tried to assassinate the character of Judge Brett Kavanaugh last year pulled the same stunt on Bill Barr — with the same result.

They failed because, once again, they were throwing mud while shooting blanks.

Despite the Dems’ desperate efforts to derail Kavanaugh’s nomination with false accusations, he is now on the Supreme Court. Barr was obviously prepared for his mud bath and was unflappable in the face of Wednesday’s mean-spirited assault, proving himself to be a rock-solid attorney general.

As he said at his confirmation hearing, “I won’t be bullied,” and he wasn’t.

On one level, the hearing on the report of special counsel Robert Mueller was predictable in its partisan divide. Republicans wanted to emphasize Mueller’s findings that no American, including those in President Trump’s 2016 campaign, conspired with Russia to meddle and Barr’s determination that there had been no obstruction of justice.

more
https://nypost.com/2019/05/01/barr-exposed-the-rampant-desperation-of-trumps-foes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is all about discrediting the AG in the eyes of the American people so when he releases the reports of the attempted coup, their hope no one will believe him.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

This is all about discrediting the AG in the eyes of the American people so when he releases the reports of the attempted coup, their hope no one will believe him.

But however hard they try, they will ultimately fail. They can squeal and posture, they can claim their right to congressional oversight and say that they are representing the wishes of their constituents; but, nonetheless, now, the hunters have become the hunted.  happy77

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline dfwgator

But however hard they try, they will ultimately fail. They can squeal and posture, they can claim their right to congressional oversight and say that they are representing the wishes of their constituents; but, nonetheless, now, the hunters have become the hunted.  happy77

You have more faith in the American public than I do.

Offline aligncare

You have more faith in the American public than I do.

What I’m saying is that an avalanche of evidence is about to come out implicating several top people in the DOJ, FBI, CIA and possibly NSA. And from his writings and public statements, and from his senate testimony, I get the sense Barr cares far more about professionalism, truth, and fealty to the United States, and to the constitution, than to politics.

I think that both Barr and inspector general Horowitz are serious about cleaning up this mess. People are going to be charged with crimes. Nadler, Schiff and their conga line of coconuts throwing up smoke screens, notwithstanding.