Author Topic: Barr laid it on the line with the simple question the Russia Hoaxers can’t answer By Thomas Lifson  (Read 309 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 2, 2019
Barr laid it on the line with the simple question the Russia Hoaxers can’t answer
By Thomas Lifson

Attorney General William Barr scares the wits out of the Democrats who bet their party’s political future on removing President Trump from office. Now that The Mueller Report revealed no collusion with the Russians, they are living in fear that the coup plotters will be held accountable for their misdeeds in courts of law. Barr has indicated that prosecutorial investigations are underway, and his willingness to speak plainly and directly, such as his use (and defense of his use) of the word “spying,” demonstrates that that he and his associates can make their cases in convincing language.

All the slanders of Barr yesterday, all of the evil intent on view in the Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on May Day, are distractions, aimed at crowding out the basic questions that must be answered about the genesis and conduct of the intelligence investigation that treated a nominee, and elected president as a spy – without any basis in fact.

But William Barr is a man who is not intimidated or distracted by the chaff thrown out by Democrats, and during the hearing, he addressed the question that cannot be answered without revealing the intent of the coup project’s agents, telling Senator Cornyn, that “I can't fathom” why the Obama administration did not tell the Trump campaign about the FBI investigation into Russian interference in 2016

Watch the short video below (hat tip: Weasel Zippers):

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline aligncare

Lifson nails the central point. In America, justice will be done if we maintain our pursuit of the truth.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 02:00:35 pm by aligncare »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Lifson nails the central point. In America, justice will be done if we maintain our pursuit of the truth.

:amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline goatprairie

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

We suffered through 2 years of the nitwit Sessions and finally got the right guy in the job.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington